Are you not seeing the Review button to accept the collaboration request that other person has sent you on Instagram? If so, in this read, you will why you are not able to accept the Instagram collaboration request and how you can fix it easily to accept an invite request for the collaboration post.
Why I am not able to accept the Instagram Collaboration Request?
Many users have reported that they have got the View Request Message for the collab post but are not able to accept it. In this article, we have listed some ways by which you can accept the request easily.
Check the Request on Activity
If you are trying to accept the request by tapping on the View Request message you have got on the person’s chat then you will not be able to do it.
You can only accept the collab request from the Activity page. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Click on the heart icon to visit the activity page.
- Here, you will see a notification that XYZ tagged you in a post or reel.
- Tap on the notification and the post will open.
- Click on the Review button next to the XYZ invited you to be a collaborator on their post below the post.
- Instagram will show a dialog box asking to Accept Invite, tap on Accept.
Done, you have successfully accepted the invite for the collab post. Once you accept, it will be shared with your profile and your followers in the feed. You will be shown as another author on the post, which will be shared with a public audience.
Follow that Person
If you are not seeing the notification on the Activity page then there are chances that you are not following the person that added you in the collaboration post. Hence, you need to follow that user on Instagram. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the User’s profile which sent you the collaboration request.
- You can visit the profile by tapping on the profile icon at the top of the chat window.
- On the profile page, you will see a Follow button, tap on it.
Done, you have successfully followed the user which sent you the collab request. Now, you will see the notification on the Activity Page. Go to Activity Page and accept the request.
Update the App
You can also try updating the Instagram app on your device to fix the problem as app updates come with Bug or glitch fixes and improvements. So, if you using an outdated app version then you need to update it. Here’s how you can update the app.
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
- Type Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the Update button to download the latest version of the app.
- Once updated, your issue should be fixed.
Done, you have successfully updated the Instagram app on your phone and now you will see be able to accept the collaboration request on the platform.
Conclusion: Accept the Instagram Collaboration Request
So, these are the ways by which you can accept the Instagram Collaboration Request without any issues. We hope the article helped you in solving the problem and accepting the collab request on Instagram.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
How to Clear Your Instagram Search History?
How to Hide Instagram Reels from Someone?
1 thought on “Why I am not able to accept the Instagram Collaboration Request?”
This article was SO Very HELPFUL, Thank you!!