Leher is a live discussion social network app, that helps you share and learn with the world. Using this app, you can express your opinion, ask questions and discuss ideas that matter to you.
Leher enables you to join or start free flowing conversations around your interests in exclusive clubs over audio or video.
This app helps you to create a network for sharing thoughts, experiences and get recognised for it.
Leher is founded in September 2018 by Vikas Malpani and Atul Jaju, and it is an Indian alternative of the most famous Clubhouse app (which is limited for only iOS).
This app is available for both Android and iOS. You can download it from respective Play Store and Apple Store.
Features of Leher
- Leher lets users join live, real-time discussion clubs around topics based on their interests. Users can either start a new conversations or join existing ones.
- Users can join or get into discussions on their favorite topics.
- On Live Discussions, you can exchange ideas, debate opinions, ask questions and share thoughts.
- Live Networking Sessions, Group Discussions, Exclusive Communities, and Expert Interviews.
- Leher for Creators, and Leher Live Discussions.
Clubs on Leher app
A Leher club is an exclusive space for people to belong and network over conversations. You can participate and listen Live Discussions on Video or Audio.
A user can find a club based on their interests or make their own club just like you can do on Clubhouse app.
This app will lets you decide who can join your club, and also lets you decide to remove people from the club.
There is no time limit for video conversation on this app, and also works on background.
How to download and use
- Leher is available for both Android and iOS smartphone. Below are the steps to download and make an account on Leher app.
- You can download it from respective Play Store or Apple Store.
- After downloading, signup with your existing Google or Facebook Account or Mobile number.
- Select any option from above and enter OTP if you entered your mobile number.
- Click on Continue button.
- Enter your first and last name and make an username, and click on Continue.
- Enter your short bio.
- Now, select check ‘Are you professional’ button if you have.
- Enter your work, and company name, and click Next.
- Now, select at least three interests from the given list.
- Done, you can now use Leher App.