Wondering how to Use Air Gestures on Oppo Phone to Control It, What are Motion Gestures on the Oppo Smartphone –
Smartphone brands keep introducing useful features that improve users’ experience and make it easier for them to operate the devices.
Popular Chinese manufacturer, Oppo has introduced the Air Gesture feature previous for the phones running on ColorOS by which users can pick calls and scroll the screen of some apps without touching the screen.
So, if you are one of those who want to know how you can use the air gestures feature on your Oppo Phone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Use Air Gestures on Oppo Phone to Control It?
There are many instances when we need to pick up a call but our hands are dirty or wet. To keep this situation in mind, Oppo has added the Air Gestures feature by which users can pick up a call easily without touching the phone.
However, the feature is only available on all the latest Oppo smartphones. In this article, we have added the steps to use the Air Gestures feature on an Oppo smartphone.
Use Air Gestures
Once you enable the Call Control Gesture, you can easily pick up a phone call with a hand gesture. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on Convenience Tools.
- Here, you will see Gestures & Motions, tap on it.
- Click on Air Gestures from the given options.
- Alternatively, you can search the Air Gestures in the search box under Settings.
- Turn on the toggle next to Air Answer or Call Control Gestures.
- Here, if you are also seeing an Air Scroll, turn on the toggle next to it. (Air Scroll helps users in scrolling an app that supports the feature without touching the phone screen. Once you enable it, you will need to enable the toggle next to the app to turn it on).
Done, you have successfully enabled the Air Gesture for Calls. Now, whenever you receive a call, you will see a hand icon appears on the screen. Flip or Wave your hand upward to pick up the call.
Note: You’ll need to hold your hand 20-40 cm from the phone screen.
Bonus: Use Motion Gestures
The Motion Gestures on Oppo devices let users do several things without touching the phone. Here’s how you can turn it on.
- Open the Settings app on an Oppo phone.
- Navigate to Convenience Tools >> Gestures & Motions.
- Under the Motions section, you will see many options, turn on the toggle next to all of them.
- Here, what different options do –
- Raise to Wake: It will wake the screen when you raise the phone.
- Auto ear pickup calls: Once enabled, the phone will automatically pick up calls when it’s near to your ear.
- Auto switch to ear receiver: Once turned on, audio switches from the speaker to the receiver when the phone is near to your ear.
- Flip to mute incoming calls: When you flip your phone, it will mute the calls.
Conclusion: Use Air & Motion Gestures on Oppo Phone
So, these are the ways by which you can Use Air and Motion Gestures on Oppo Phone. We hope the article helped you in controlling the phone without touching it.