Wondering How to Unlink your Phone Number from TikTok, How to Remove or Change Your Mobile Number from a TikTok account, Change your Number on a TikTok account –
TikTok (known as Douyin in China) is a short-form video hosting service owned by ByteDance. It allows users to create, watch, and share videos shot on mobile devices.
There are many instances when we want to remove or unlink our phone number from a social media platform and TikTok is one of them. We also wanted the same things but were able to remove the mobile number easily.
So, if you are also one of those who want to unlink your phone number from TikTok, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps by which you can do it.
How to Unlink Phone Number from TikTok?
There is no direct way to remove or unlink your phone number from TikTok. However, you can change or update the mobile number with a new number from TikTok’s app settings.
Remove Your Mobile Number
1. Open the TikTok app on your device.
2. Click on the Me icon at the bottom-right side to visit your profile.
3. Tap on the three-dots icon at the top-right side.
4. Under Settings and Privacy, tap on Manage my account under the Account section.
5. On the next screen, you will see a Phone Number option with your mobile number, tap on it.
6. Before changing your number, TikTok will ask you to verify your current number. Tap on Send Code then enters the code sent to your phone number and tap on verify to verify it.
7. After verifying the current, enter the new number and tap on Submit button.
8. Finally, click on Send OTP to verify the new number.
Contact TikTok to Remove the Number
If you don’t have access to the current one and want to remove it from your TikTok account, follow the below steps.
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Me icon to open your profile feed.
3. Click on the three-dots icon at the top.
4. Under Settings and Privacy, tap on Report a problem.
5. On the next screen, choose Account and Profile.
6. Click on I Still have a problem and describe your issue. For e.g., “Hello Team, I don’t have access to my registered mobile number and I want to remove it from my account. Thanks”
7. Report the problem and TikTok support will contact you for verification and they will remove your number.
Conclusion: Unlink Your Phone Number from TikTok
So, these are the ways by which you can remove or unlink your phone number on TikTok. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: