Wondering How to Turn ON Voice Chat in Overwatch 2 Game, How to Talk to Other Players in Blizzard Entertainment’s Overwatch 2, How to Join Voice chat by unmuting the mic on my PC –
Overwatch 2 is a first-person shooter game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It intends a shared environment for player-vs-player modes while introducing persistent cooperative modes.
The game has a voice chat option by which you can talk to other players in it. Many users want to enable voice chat but they don’t how to do it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to talk with your friends or players in the game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Turn ON Voice Chat in Overwatch 2 Game?
Enabling Voice Chat helps users in talking with the other players in the game. In this read, we have added the steps by which you can turn the voice chat ON in Blizzard Entertainment’s Overwatch 2 game.
Enable Voice Chat in Overwatch 2
1. On the game, press Esc on your keyboard to open the Menu.
2. Click on Options from the appeared menu.
3. Choose Sound from the top bar.
4. Go to Voice Chat on the left menu.
5. Choose the Voice Chat and Voice Chat Mic Volume under Voice Volume.
6. Select ON or Auto Join for Group Voice Chat, Team Voice Chat, Match Voice Chat, and Voice Chat Nameplate Icon under Channels.
7. After doing the above settings, set your voice chat mode to Push to Talk (for PC) or Open MIC (for consoles). Here, if you select Push to Talk, you need to add a key bind to it like “V”. The default key bind for Push to Talk is the “`” key.
8. Once done, click on Apply to save changes.
9. Now, when you press and hold the “V” key on your PC, your mic will pick up your voice when you talk or voice chat while Open MIC will pick up your voice at all times.
Note: If your mic is not working in voice chat, make sure that you are not muting it. To unmute it press “M” on your keyboard.
So, these are the steps by which you can enable voice chat in Overwatch 2 game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: