Google has its own keyboard named Gboard for Android and iPhone devices. The company releases new features and updates from time to time in order to make the keyboard up-to-date and make it stand out from other keyboard apps. One of the features that Google brought to its keyboard app is the support for Stickers which users can use on almost all the apps out there. The feature is enabled by default but Google has also added an option by which users can disable it. Do you want to turn off stickers in Google Keyboards? If so, in this read, you will learn how to turn on or off stickers feature in Gboard app.
How to Turn ON or OFF Stickers Feature in Gboard App?
There are many instances when we want to send stickers on a particular app that does not support the functionality, that’s when Gboard comes into the role. While the feature is useful for most users but some users want to disable the feature. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can turn on or off the stickers feature in the Gboard app.
Enable or Disable Stickers
1. Open any app on your device and launch the keyboard to type something.
2. Click on the gear icon at the top to open Gboard settings.
3. Scroll down and tap on Emojis, Stickers & GIFs.
4. Turn off the toggle next to Stickers under the Suggestions section to disable the feature.
5. In order to enable the feature, turn on the toggle next to Stickers under Suggestions.
So, these are the steps by which you can turn on or off the stickers feature in the Gboard app. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: