Wondering How To Turn ON or OFF ProMotion (120Hz) on iPhone, How do I Disable ProMotion Display on iPhone Series, How do I Deactivate or Activate 120Hz Refresh Rate and Switch to Regular 60Hz –
Users of iPhones are increasing day by day because of Apple’s quality products. Owning an iPhone become a trend as users are ignoring its expenses compared to its features and quality.
Every year, Apple introduces new features to its iPhone lineup. Apple has added 120Hz Refresh Rate (which they are calling ProMotion) starting from iPhone 13 Pro Series which obviously results in smoother scrolling.
However, just like other brands, iPhones also consume the battery faster with 120Hz than the regular 60Hz refresh rate and some users wish to switch to a 60Hz Refresh rate from 120Hz ProMotion. Hopefully, Apple has added an option to do so under Settings.
So, if you are also one of those who want to turn on or off the 120Hz ProMotion Display on your iPhone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How To Turn ON or OFF ProMotion (120Hz) on iPhone?
Apple officially has an option by which you can limit the frame rate. However, there is also an alternate way by which you can disable the ProMotion 120Hz Refresh Rate. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can do it easily.
Under Accessibility Settings
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Click on Accessibility from the given options.
3. Select Motion under the Vision section.
4. Turn on the toggle next to Limit Frame Rate.
5. Once you enable it, your phone will set the maximum frame rate of the display to 60 frames per second.
Enable Low Power Mode to Limit 120Hz
You can also limit ProMotion’s 120Hz Refresh Rate by enabling the Low Power Mode on your device. Here’s how you can turn on the Low Power Mode on your iPhone.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Select Battery from the given options.
3. Turn on the toggle next to Low Power Mode.
4. You can also enable the Low Power Mode from the Control Center. To do so, swipe down from the top-right side of the screen and click on the Battery icon to enable Low Power Mode.
5. Once you enable it, your phone’s display with fluctuate up to 60Hz only.
Conclusion: Turn ON or OFF ProMotion (120Hz) on iPhone
So, these are the steps by which you can enable or disable ProMotion 120Hz Refresh Rate on your Apple iPhone. I hope you find this article helpful, if you did, share it with your friends and family so that they can also save their iPhone’s battery.
You May Also Like: