Wondering How to Turn ON or OFF Always On Display on Google Pixel 6 Series, How to show important information on the lock screen in Pixel 6a or Pixel 6, or Pixel 6 Pro phone –
Users of Google’s Pixel phones are increasing day by day because of Google’s software, camera, and optimizations.
Google has introduced the Google Pixel 6 Series which comes with a lot of new features and improvements. One such feature is Always-On Display. When the feature is disabled, turning off the display turns off the entire display. However, once enabled, the phone will show some important information even when the screen is off.
However, most users wish to toggle this feature off on their Google Pixel phones. Hopefully, Google has added an option by which you can enable or disable it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to turn on or off the Always-On Display on a Google Pixel 6 Series phone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Turn ON or OFF Always On Display on Pixel 6 Series?
With the Always-On display, the Pixel 6 Series dims the Lock Screen while still showing helpful information including time, weather, battery percentage, etc.
Once the feature is enabled, you will also see a fingerprint scanner icon with which users can put their finger on it to unlock the phone instead of pressing the power button and then putting the finger on the scanner icon.
However, once enabled, it consumes slightly more battery since the display is always running. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can turn on or off the always-on display on the Pixel 6 Series.
Enable Always On Display
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Tap on Display from the given options.
3. Click on the Lock Screen under the Lock Display.
4. Turn on the toggle next to Always show time and info under When to show.
5. Now, you will see important info like the time, weather, battery percentage, and more when the screen will off.
Disable Always On Display
1. Open the Settings app on the Pixel 6 Series.
2. Go to Display under Settings.
3. Choose Lock Screen under the Lock Display section.
4. Here, you will see an Always show time and info option, turn off the toggle next to it to disable the always-on display on your Pixel phone.
5. Once disabled, you will not see the important info when the screen will off.
Conclusion: Turn ON or OFF Always On Display on Pixel 6 Series
So, these are the steps by which you can turn on or off Always-On Display on Google Pixel 6 Series. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
You May Also Like: