Do you want to get notified from the screen flashes on your Windows PC? If so, in this read, you will how to turn on the flash screen for audio notifications in Windows 10 or 11 operating system.
How to Turn ON the Flash screen for notifications on Windows 10 or 11 PC?
Windows PC has a feature that once enabled notifies users whenever a notification arrives and flashes the screen or display of the computer. It will either flash the full screen, active window, or just the title bar as per the selection from the settings. In this article, we have added the steps by which you enable the feature on your PC running on Windows 10 or 11 operating system.
Enable Flash Screen for Notifications
1. Press the Windows key on your system then search for settings and tap to open the Settings app. Alternatively, press the Windows + I key to open Settings.
2. Click on Accessibility (for Windows 10, you need to press Ease of Access).
3. Under the Hearing section, tap on Audio.
4. Click on the drop-down menu for Flash my screen during audio notifications or Show audio alerts visually.
5. Select an option from Flash the title bar of the active window, Flash the active window, Flash the entire screen, or No visual alert which is set by default.
Now, whenever a notification arrives, your PC will flash the screen with the chosen flash setting.
So, these are the steps by which you can turn on the flash screen for notifications on Windows 10 or 11 PC. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: