Fix Spotify Wrapped Could not Load Error, How to Fix Spotify Wrapped 2021 Try Again Error, Spotify Wrapped 2021 Not Working Fixed Easily, How to Fix Try Again Error on Spotify Wrapped 2021 –
Spotify is a popular music streaming platform. The platform has announced Spotify Wrapped 2021 and it’s now live on the application for both Android and iOS devices.
However, many users are facing issues while seeing the Wrapped 2021 on Spotify. The error contains a ‘Couldn’t load the Page’ with a Try Again message. Users are confused about how they can solve the issue on the app.
If you are also facing the same issue or error on your Spotify application, read the article till the end to know how you can solve it easily on the Spotify app.
Fix Spotify Wrapped 2021 Not Working
Spotify creates a personalized playlist for every user and tells which music artists and songs users have been listening to the most throughout the year. However, users are facing trouble viewing their wrapped stories for the year 2021.
Spotify Wrapped shows the top famous artists its user were listening to. This year Wrapped will compile your top artists and lists the tracks and podcasts you listened to during the year.
Spotify Wrapped 2021 is not working for most of the users and they are seeing an error message of could not access the feature. Here are some methods by which you can fix this error easily.
Search Wrapped 2021 in the App
The Spotify Wrapped 2021 is available on the application only. If you are not seeing the banner of your Wrapped 2021 on the homepage. Below are the steps by which you can find it.
- Open the App on your smartphone.
- Click on the search bar.
- Type Spotify:Special:2021 and hit the search button.
- Here, you will see the Wrapped 2021 banner for your account.
- Click on the banner.
Done, it will redirect you to Wrapped 2021 in the form of stories or cards.
Update the Spotify Appication
If you are seeing a Try Again error, below are steps by which it can be fixed.
- Update the Spotify app from Play Store or App Store.
- Open the App on your smartphone.
- Search for Spotify:Special:2021 in the search box.
- Here, you will see the Spotify Wrapped 2021 banner.
- Click on the banner and you will see the stories.
If this will not work on the device, try out the different methods we have listed below in the article.
Clear Cache Data for the App
If your issue is not fixed by updating the Spotify application, try to clear cached data for the application. Below are steps by which you can clear the cache of Spotify.
- Go to Settings of your device.
- Search for the Apps then go to Manage Apps.
- Select the Spotify application.
- Tap on Clear Cache, and clear the cache data of Spotify.
Done, launch the app, and see if your error is fixed or not. If not fixed, also clear all data and check if it’s fixed or not.
Uninstall the Application and Install it Again
If all the above method does not work for you, you can uninstall or delete the Spotify app from your device and then install it again. Below are the steps by which you can do it.
- Uninstall the Spotify app on your device.
- Open any browser on your device.
- Now, open the Spotify.com website on your device.
- Scroll down, and select Google Play Store or App Store.
- It will redirect you to Install the app.
- Install the app and open the application on your device.
- Login to your account.
- Now, click on the Wrapped 2021 banner.
You will see that your Spotify Wrapped 2021 cards are in the form of stories.
Spotify Wrapped 2021 Not Loading
If you are a new user of the Spotify App, you might not be able to see Spotify Wrapped 2021 on your account. However, if you are an old user and your Wrapped not loading. Below are some of the reasons:
- You may not log in to your account.
- Check if the Spotify app is updated or not.
- Not able to see the banner, search Spotify:Special:2021 in the search bar.
- Created a new account on Spotify.
So, these are the ways by which you can fix Spotify Wrapped 2021 Could Not Load Page Error. If you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.
Stay Tuned for more informative articles and updates. Do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.