Samsung Galaxy M12 launched in India featuring 48MP Quad Rear Camera, 6000 mAh Battery, and 6.5-inch HD+ 90Hz TFT LCD Display, etc.
This smartphone has a 8MP selfie camera and 48MP Quad Rear Camera setup consists of 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 123-degree field of view, 5MP depth and a 2MP macro camera.
Specifications of Galaxy M12
- 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V TFT LCD Display
- Exynos 850 Processor
- 48MP Quad Rear Camera
- 8MP Selfie Camera
- 6000 mAh Battery
- 15W Fast Charging
- 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- OneUI 3.1 based on Android 11
This smartphone is powered by 8nm power-efficient Exynos 850 Octa-core Processor with Fast LPDDR4x RAM packed with a 6000 mAh Battery.
Price and Availability
This smartphone comes in three color variants, Black, White and Blue.
Sale starts from 18th March at 12PM or Noon. If you have a prime membership on Amazon then sale starts from 17th March at 12PM.
|Samsung Galaxy M12||4GB + 64GB||6GB + 128GB|
Samsung has also announced a limited period introductory offer across all channels. You can avail Rs 1,000 instant cashback on EMI and non-EMI transactions using ICICI Credit Card.
ICICI debit card users can get Rs 1,000 instant cashback on EMI transactions.
- What is the thickness of this smartphone?
Galaxy M12 has 9.7 mm thick and carries a weight of 221 grams.
- Is this smartphone supports fast charging?
This smartphone supports 15W Fast charging and comes with 15W fast charger out of the box.
- Does this smartphone have AMOLED Display?
No, Galaxy M12 have a 6.5″ HD+ TFT LCD Display.
- Does Galaxy M12 available in 6GB RAM?
Yes, it is available in two RAM variants that is 4GB / 6GB.
- Does this smartphone available in 32GB Storage?
No, it is available in two storage variant that are 64GB and 128GB.
- Is Galaxy M12 launched in India?
Yes, it is launched in India on 11th March 2021.