Samsung launched their new A-series smartphone in India, named Samsung Galaxy A32 which mainly targets the offline market but also available in online markets.
Samsung Galaxy A32 comes with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display which features 90Hz Refresh Rate.
This smartphone comes with 64MP Quad Rear Camera (64MP Main f/1.8 + 8MP Ultrawide f/2.2 + 5MP Depth f/2.4 + 5MP Macro f/2.4) and a 20MP (f/2.2 aperture) Selfie Camera.
This smartphone also comes with Samsung KNOX Security which has one of the best features of Galaxy A-series smartphones which defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats.
- 6.4-inch FHD+ sAMOLED Infinity-U Display
- Mediatek Helio G80 Processor
- 90Hz Refresh Rate
- 64MP Quad Rear Camera
- 20MP Selfie Camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
- 15W Fast Charging
- 800 nits Brightness
- Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- 2+1 microSD slot
- OneUI 3.1 based on Android 11
Galaxy A32 has a 5000 mAh Battery with a 15W Fast Charging, Mediatek Helio G80 Processor.
This smartphone comes with four eye-catching colors, Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue and Awesome Violet.
Galaxy A32 comes in 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage. The price of 6GB + 128GB is Rs 21,999.
Some FAQs of Samsung Galaxy A32
- Does Galaxy A32 have OIS?
No, Galaxy A32 does not have OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) on Rear and Front Camera.
- Is Galaxy A32 5G Smartphone?
No, the Indian variant of Galaxy A32 comes with Mediatek Helio G80 Processor that does not support 5G.
- Does Galaxy A32 have Gorilla Glass Protection?
Yes, Galaxy A32 have Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- What is the weight and thickness of Galaxy A32?
Galaxy A32 carries a weight of 184 grams and 8.4mm thick.
- Does Galaxy A32 have NFC?
Yes, Samsung Galaxy A32 have NFC (Near Field Communication) support.
- What is the peak brightness of Galaxy A32?
The peak brightness of Galaxy A32 is 800 nits.