Do you want to change the gender of your starter Pokemon in the Scarlet and Violet game? If so, in this read, you will learn how you can reset your STARTER POKEMON in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
How to Reset Your STARTER POKEMON in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are role-playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company for the Nintendo Switch. In order to change the gender of your starter Pokemon, you need to reset the starter Pokemon. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can do it.
Reset Your Starter Pokemon
1. First of all, save the game before choosing the starter Pokemon.
2. Once saved, choose a starter Pokemon and select Yes.
3. On the nickname creation window, you will be able to see your Pokemon’s gender.
4. To change the gender, tap on the home button then close the game and reopen it.
5. After reopening the game, choose the starter Pokemon again and its gender will reroll.
6. Follow the same steps until you get the gender of your choice.
So, these are the steps by which you can reset your STARTER POKEMON in the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: