Paytm Soundbox Advanced Version, Soundbox 2.0, Advanced version of Paytm Soundbox, Soundbox 2 Point 0, Paytm Soundbox Payment Methods, Soundbox 2.0 Languages, Soundbox New Update –
After the success of SoundBox, Paytm has now introduced Soundbox 2.0, a ‘Made in India’ advanced IoT device that is powered by Paytm’s All-in-One payments & reconciliation technology.
This new device comes equipped with a digitally enabled screen that gives instant visual confirmation of the paid amount along with the voice-based response.
Paytm Soundbox is a voice-activated POS (point-of-sale) machine that will alert you on receiving a successful payment by announcing the amount loudly through voice.
In simple words, the Paytm Soundbox will alert you that the payment is complete, instead of waiting for an SMS.
This device is mapped with your Paytm QR Code and all payments received on scanning QR code will be announced.
It comes equipped with Paytm All-in-QR, which enables merchants to accept unlimited payments at zero percent fees directly into their bank account.
Benefits of Paytm Soundbox 2.0
- Instant Payment announcement with alert sounds.
- Daily Payment Summary Announcement.
- Replay your Last transaction by clicking on function button.
- Battery Level Announcement.
- Digital display for Payment Confirmation.
- Supports all payment methods including Paytm Wallet, UPI apps (like Google Pay, PhonePe, etc.)
- Supports multiple languages, so that you can get confirmations in your preferred languages.
- Real time alerts that means no risk of being cheated.
- No need to wait for an SMS or check customers phone.
Merchants can also tap the ‘function button’ twice to fetch the payment summary for the entire day.
How Paytm Soundbox 2.0 Works?
Whenever a customer makes a payment by scanning a QR code, it will alert you instantly that payment is completed successfully.
For Example: If a customer scans the QR code at your store and pays Rs 100, SoundBox will announce it loudly, “Received Rs 100 successfully”.
It comes with a dedicated SIM and will work on 4G connectivity that will always be connected to the internet.
Paytm Soundbox 2.0 smart device also empowers merchants to record net amounts corresponding to the merchant’s collection along with voice-based confirmation.
For example, the device during the closing hour would play. “Today’s summary for Paytm QR code: Received 10 payments of Rs 100, done 3 refunds of Rs 20, Net amount to be settled is equal to Rs 80.”
Also Read: What is Paytm Soundbox? How to order it online?
- Can merchants accepts payment from other apps through SoundBox?
Yes, there is an all-in-one QR code in Soundbox by which you can receive payments from any UPI apps like Google Pay, MobiKwik, etc.
- Does Paytm SoundBox require Wi-Fi?
No, Paytm SoundBox is already pre-mapped with SIM, so you don’t need Wi-Fi.
- How to replay the last transaction?
You have to click on the Function key in order to replay the last transaction.
- How many languages are available for SoundBox?
SoundBox is available in 5 languages (English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, and Tamil). But the company plans to add more regional languages including Marathi over the next few months.