Logging into Facebook from the embedded browser is disabled, For your account security logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled android, How to Fix Logging in to Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled –
These days, users are getting an error stating, “For your account security, logging in to Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled. To continue, download and log in to the Facebook app on your device and try again”.
The above error comes to your account when you try to log in to an app (probably a game) with Facebook. In this article, we have listed some methods by which you can fix the problem.
How to Fix Logging in to Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled?
You can easily fix this issue through the settings of the app. Here’s how you the error on your Android device.
- Open the Facebook App on your device.
- Log in to your account if you have not already.
- Click on the three lines (or hamburger menu) next to the notification icon.
- Scroll down and click on Settings & Privacy then tap on Settings.
- Here, you will see Media under the Preferences tab, tap on it to open media settings.
- Now, you will find a Links open externally option.
- Enable check mark for Links opens externally.
Done, you have successfully fixed the error you are getting on your device. If you are still facing the issue, you need to set Chrome as the default browser on your device. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your phone.
- Go to the Apps then tap on Choose Default Apps (in some devices, you will not see this option directly, hence tap on Manage Apps, then click on the three-dots icon and select Default Apps).
- Here, you will see default app settings, tap on Browser from the given options.
- Now, tap on Chrome to select it as the default browser.
- Go back to the default app settings page and tap on Opening links then turn on the toggle for Open Links in apps.
So, these are the ways to fix the logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled error. If you are still unable to fix the error, you can try changing your default browser to Chrome or Firefox, or forget your password to fix the issue.
We hope the article helped you in fixing the error on your Android device. Now, you can log in to a third-party app using Facebook.
You can easily enable the embedded browser on Facebook. To do so, open the application on your device, go to Settings & Privacy then choose Settings, and tap on Media. Under Media, enable the check box for Links to open externally to enable embedded browser.
You need to change the default browser to Chrome. To do so, open Settings >> Apps >> Default Apps >> Browser >> Now, select Chrome as the default browser.