Online Bus Booking through IRCTC website Procedure & Details
IRCTC Online Bus Booking Procedure, IRCTC Online Bus Booking Details, Book Online Bus Ticket through IRCTC, Book IRCTC Bus Tickets Online –
IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) which is already in the business of online rail and flight ticket booking launched its online bus booking services on January 29, 2021.
Using this bus booking service customers will be able to choose their pick-up and drop points, date, and timing and finally book their journey at a reasonable price.
IRCTC has tied up with more than 50,000 state road transport as well as private bus operators covering 22 states and 3 union territories.
As this service is already live on IRCTC official website, here’s how you can book a bus ticket online via IRCTC.
How to Book Bus Ticket
- First of all open the IRCTC Website
- Now enter your departure location in the “Depart From” Option.
- Enter Arrival departure location in the “Going To” option.
- Select your departure date and click on search buses.
- Now you can see the list of available buses.
- Choose bus and seats as per your preference.
- Finally, book a bus ticket using the preferred payment method or e-wallet.
Some FAQs Related to IRCTC Bus Booking
- Can we book state road transport corporation buses from IRCTC?
Customers can also book different state road transport corporations including UPSRTC, APSRTC, GSRTC, OSRTC, Kerala RTC, etc.
- How many maximum tickets can be booked in one transaction?
You can book tickets for a maximum of 6 passengers in one transaction.
- What are the payment methods that IRCTC accepts?
IRCTC accept all payment options to complete your booking including Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, wallets.
- Do I need to create an account to book bus tickets on IRCTC?
No, you can also book tickets on IRCTC through guest user login by providing the required email id and mobile no.