Check your Instagram Reels Watch History, How to Rewatch Any Reel on Instagram, See your Instagram Reels Watch History easily, Find your Instagram Reel Watch History, How to View Your Instagram Reels Watch History, Instagram Reels Watch History, How to Rewatch Any Reel Video –
Nowadays, Reels are getting popular on Instagram. People create and share Reels on regular basis and the platform also has a dedicated section for Reels in the platform.
Sometimes, we want to view or see the Reels that we have watched previously because of many reasons, hence Instagram has a feature by which you can view or check your Instagram Reels Watch History easily.
If you are also one of those who want to check your Reels Watch History. Read the article till the end to know how you can re-watch your Reels easily on the platform.
View Your Instagram Reels Watch History
We have listed some methods by which you can view your Instagram Reels Watch History. Below are the methods to see the Watch History of Reels.
View Instagram Watch History Through Liked Reels
Instagram has a feature that allows users to re-view the Reels that they have liked while browsing. So, if you are looking for the Reels that you have liked previously. Below are the step-by-step to view all your liked Reels on the platform.
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Go to your Profile feed by clicking on the Profile icon at the bottom.
- Click on three lines (hamburger menu) at the top.
- Select Settings and then click on Account.
- Now, scroll down and click on Posts you’ve Liked.
Done, here you will see all the posts that you have liked including the Instagram Reels.
View Through the Saved Reels
Instagram also has a feature that allows users to view all the posts which you have saved in their account. So if you are looking for the Reels that you have saved. Here’s how you can view all your saved Reels easily.
- Open the Instagram application on your device.
- Click on the Profile icon at the bottom to go to your profile feed.
- Tap on the hamburger menu (three lines) at the top.
- Here, a popup will open, click on the Saved option.
Done, on this page, you will see all the posts that you have saved previously including the Reels. This way you can see your Watched Reels which you have saved previously.
View Through Requesting your Account Data
Instagram keeps the activity log of every user interacting on their platform using its app. You can request and download this detailed activity log report from your PC or computer.
Using this activity data, you can easily find all the Reels you have watched previously whether you have liked them or not. So, if you are looking for all the Reels Watch History. Below is the step-by-step process to view it.
- Open instagram.com in any browser on your Laptop or PC.
- Click on your profile picture at the top and select Settings.
- Here, click on Privacy and Security in the sidebar.
- Scroll down, and you will see a Data Download option.
- Click on Request Download below the Data Download option.
- Enter your email address to receive the file in your mail and select HTML as the Information format.
- Click on the Next button and enter your Instagram account password.
- You will receive your account data in the mail within 48 hours.
- After receiving the file, click on download information and it will ask you to log in.
- Log in to your account and click on Download Information.
- A .zip file will be downloaded to your device.
- Now, extract the zip file on your Laptop or PC.
- Open the extracted folder and go to the Content folder.
- Here, you will see a reels.html file.
- Open the file, it contains all the links to Reels you have watched on Instagram.
Done, using this way you can view all the Reels you have watched on the platform from the first day of your account creation.
Conclusion: View Instagram Reels Watch History
So, these are the ways by which you can View Your Instagram Reels Watch History. If you like the article and think it helped you in replaying your Reels video, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.