Wondering how to Use Telegram on a Browser, How To Log In And Use Telegram On a Web Browser, Access Telegram on Windows or Mac –
Telegram is a popular cross-platform cloud-based instant messaging service. It is a widely used platform that has millions of active users around the world.
The platform is also on your computer apart from the mobile. Many users wish to use Telegram on their PCs but don’t know how they can do it. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to use Telegram on your PC, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Use Telegram on a Browser?
Telegram web allows users to enjoy messaging services on their computers. In this article, we have added some possible ways by which you can access Telegram on a browser on your PC.
Using QR Code
You can easily access Telegram on a browser by scanning a QR Code. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a browser on your PC and visit web.telegram.org on it.
- Now, open the Telegram app on your phone then tap on the three-lines or hamburger menu at the top.
- Navigate to Settings >> Devices >> Scan QR Code.
- Click on Scan QR Code and scan the QR Code visible on your computer’s screen (Here, you may have to give the app permission to use the camera).
- Enter your password if you have enabled 2FA on your account.
Done, you have successfully opened Telegram on a web browser on your Computer. Now, you can use it on your browser with all the chats synced.
Using Phone Number
You can also access Telegram on your computer using the phone number linked with your account. Here’s how you can use it.
- Open a browser and visit web.telegram.org on it.
- Click on the login by phone number at the bottom.
- Select your country and enter your phone number linked with your account.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom to proceed.
- Telegram will send you a login code on the Telegram app, enter the code on your PC.
- If you have enabled 2FA on your account, you need to enter your password.
- After entering the password, your account will open.
Done, you have successfully accessed Telegram on a browser using your phone number.
Conclusion: Use Telegram on a Browser
So, these are ways by which you can access and use Telegram on a browser on your computer. We hope the article helped you in using Telegram web.
No, you can not use the Telegram web without a phone as you can log in via entering a login OTP or scanning the QR Code.
Yes, Telegram is available on the web which also allows users to send or receive messages on their PC.
Yes, once you create an account on Telegram for the first time, your contact list will get a notification that you have joined Telegram.