Use Saved Audio from Instagram Story, Add Instagram Story with audio from the device, Add local audio in the Instagram story video, Replace Instagram story video’s audio from local audio, How to Use Saved Audio in your Instagram Story –
Instagram is a popular photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook Inc). It is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide.
Sometimes, users want to use the audio in the Story that they have saved. Hopefully, there are some ways to use do so.
So, if you are also one of those who want to use saved reel or video audio in your story, read the article till the end as we have listed all the ways by which you can use saved audio on Instagram stories.
How to Use Saved Audio on Instagram Story?
Use Saved Reel Audio
If you have saved the audio from a Reel video, you can easily use it in your Instagram story while creating it. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Instagram on your device.
- Locate to the reel whose song or audio you want to use in your story.
- Click on the song title placed at the bottom of the reel video.
- Copy the song name or click on the save audio to use it on your story.
- Now, create the story for your account.
- Click on the sticker icon at the top and select the music sticker to add music to the story.
- Type the name of the song in the search or select from the saved audio.
- Adjust the music duration of the song and choose the music display format then click on Done on the top right side.
- Once done, click on the Your Story to publish the story to your account.
Done, you have successfully created an Instagram Story with the audio you saved from a reel video.
Replace Video’s Audio with Local Audio
Instagram does not have an official feature to add your local audio directly to your stories. However, there is a way to do add your local audio to Instagram Story. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram application on your device.
- Create a new story for your account.
- Click on the sound icon at the top to mute the recorded story.
- Once recorded, click on the three dots at the top right side and select Save to download the muted story on your device.
Now, add the audio present in your device to the video you have saved. To do so, follow the below steps.
- Download a Video editor for your device (like Video Sound Editor for Android or Add Music to Video Editor for iPhone).
- Once downloaded, open the application on your device.
- Click on Add Audio to Video or import the video you want to edit.
- Tap on Add Audio or Music option and select the audio you want to add to the story.
- Edit the file as per your choice, and finally click on the Save button to download the video with audio.
After adding the local audio to the video you have downloaded, it’s time to upload the story. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram app and click on Story to start creating it.
- Click on the browser icon at the bottom left side and select the video you have edited from the app.
- Once uploaded, click on Your Story to upload the video in the Story.
Done, you have successfully uploaded a video with the local audio.
Conclusion: Use Saved Audio in Instagram Story
So, these are the ways to use saved audio in your Instagram Story. We hope that the article helps in using the saved audio in the story.
Yes, you can easily add your own audio from the device to Instagram Story. To do so, open the Instagram app >> Create a new story >> Click on the sound icon at the top of the page to mute the story you are recording. Now add the music present on your device. To do so follow the steps mentioned in the article.