Do you want to use or remove the Invisible Body Filter from your TikTok account? If so, in this read, you will learn the steps to use and remove the invisible filter on your TikTok account.
How to Remove Invisible Body Filter on TikTok App?
The invisible filter on the platform makes you transparent. Once you use the filter, you need to show your palm to the camera in order to become invisible. If you want to remove the filter from your account, you can cancel it but then it will not appear to you anymore.
In this article, we have added the steps by which you can use and remove the invisible body filter on TikTok.
Use the Invisible Body Filter
1. Open the Tiktok app on your device.
2. Click on the ‘+’ icon and select Effects.
3. Search for Invisible Body and select the filter with a portrait and a blue sky background.
4. Click on the screen to make yourself invisible and record it.
5. You can also search for the filter in the search box if you are not seeing it under Effects.
Remove the Invisible Filter
1. Open the Tiktok app on your mobile.
2. Click on the Profile or Me icon at the bottom right side.
3. Select the video you want to edit from your Drafts.
4. Click on the Back arrow on the top-left side to access editing options.
5. Select Effects from the given options.
6. Tap on the Back arrow to remove the filters you have applied to the video.
7. Click on the Next button to save the changes.
So, these are the steps by which you can use or remove the invisible body filter on your TikTok account. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
In order to find and use filters on TikTok, you need to tap on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom >> Select Filters >> Now, you will be able to see different filters on the app.
Yes, you can easily put a filter on the app. To do so, click on Filter >> Select a filter you would like to use.
You May Also Like: