Use Two Different WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone, 2 WhatsApp in 1 iPhone, How to use 2 WhatsApp in one iPhone or iPad, Run two WhatsApp accounts with different numbers on one iOS device, How to Use Dual WhatsApp on Your iPhone –
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging service owned by Meta. It is widely used and has billions of active users globally. The service is available for both Android and iOS devices and is also available for the Whatsapp web version.
But one thing that people do not like about WhatsApp on iOS devices is that even though iPhones support dual SIM cards but they can not run two different WhatsApp accounts with different numbers.
For instance, Android devices have a lot of applications and dual space features to run two different WhatsApp accounts in a device but unfortunately, iOS devices do not have that option.
So, if you are also want to use dual WhatsApp on your iOS device, there is a way by which you can do it, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the way to use two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
How to Use Dual WhatsApp on iPhone?
Below we have listed the methods to use two different WhatsApp accounts on a single iPhone. Read on to know how you can do it.
Using WhatsApp Business
So, if you are looking to use a secondary WhatsApp account, you basically have the normal WhatsApp account with your primary number registered with it. After having the normal WhatsApp installed on your device, here’s how you can use a dual WhatsApp account.
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for WhatsApp Business and download it.
- Open the application on your device then click on Agree and Continue.
- Now, it show a Use your number for WhatsApp Business? message.
- Click on the Use a different number at the bottom.
- Enter your secondary phone number then enter the OTP.
- Now, enter your name and in the business category, choose not a business from given ones.
- Once entered, click on the Next.
Done, after this, you can use your secondary number in WhatsApp Business without being a Business user.
Using WhatsApp Web
You can also use WhatsApp Web on your iPhone to run a secondary WhatsApp account with a different number. However, to use this, you will need to use that WhatsApp account on an app first. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open a browser on your iPhone.
- Click on the three-dots menu and select Request Desktop Site.
- Open WhatsApp web on your device or visit web.whatsapp.com
- Now, you will need to log in to that number on a different phone first.
- After logging in, click on the Settings icon and select Linked Devices.
- Click on the Link a Device and scan the QR code present in the browser’s screen.
- It will open your WhatsApp account on your browser.
Done, your account will be logged in to the browser and you can then log out from the second phone. Since WhatsApp supports multi-device login, it will not log out you from the browser.
Conclusion: Use Dual WhatsApp on Your iPhone
So these are the best ways to use Dual WhatsApp on your iPhone. There are also apps available on the App Store that claim to allow you to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same iPhone but usually, all of them are skeptical and they also charge you a lot of money.
Hence, these methods are official and have everything is from WhatsApp, also it’s safe and free to use. We hope the article helps you in using two WhatsApp on your iOS device.