How to upload custom audio on Instagram Reels, Create original audio for Reels, Add your own voice on Reels, Add your own audio to Instagram reels, add your own music to reels, Create your own audio for reels –
Instagram started as a photo-sharing app and evolved into one of the most versatile social media apps. Back in 2020, Instagram introduced reels to face off with Tiktok. As of now, Instagram Reels has become the most popular feature of the app.
Using Reels is the best way to grow and reach more audiences and people on the platform. As it’s more interesting to watch a short clip rather than a static post or video. Audio play an important role in creating and making reels go viral. There are many songs and audio clips available in the Instagram audio library.
However, if you still don’t find a specific sound for yourself, there’s an option to create one for yourself. Creators have been adding their original audio in their reels as Instagram gives an option to upload it. Here’s how you can create and upload your original video on Instagram Reels.
How To Upload Your Audio On Instagram Reels
Create Original Audio for Instagram
There is no official way of uploading original audio to the Instagram music library. However, it is pretty simple to add your audio to Instagram.
The simplest way to create original audio is to record it while filming the reel (for convenience, you can also use another smartphone to play the music in the background). Or, if you are adding clips from the gallery and want to add audio over it, follow the below steps.
- Start the pointer from the initial steps, Launch Instagram, and slide left to add a Reel. Add clips to the Reel and click on the Preview button.
- Now, tap on the mic icon at the top of the screen. From here, you can voiceover or record audio for the clip.
The second method is creating your reel with third-party apps. You will need to add the audio to your clip with a video editing app and then upload it to Instagram. If you don’t choose music from the Instagram music library, then audio from the video clip will be used and assigned as your original audio.
Some popular free video editing apps to get the work done are Kinemaster, VN Video editor, Inshot, etc.
Add Original Audio to your Instagram Reels
Following the above steps, we have created our original audio which is now ready to upload. Now, follow the steps mentioned below to add your original audio to Instagram Reels.
- Choose the Reel created with your original or custom audio.
- Tap on the audio track at the bottom and then click on save audio.
You can now either add clips or start recording your reel.
Download Audio from Instagram Reels
If you want to download audio from Instagram Reels, you can easily do it without third-party websites. The most convenient way to download audio from Instagram Reels is to convert the reel into MP3 through any online video to audio converter.
- Choose the appropriate reel, then click on the ellipsis (three-dot icon) in the bottom left corner.
- Now from the pop-up menu, select the copy link option.
- Head over to an Instagram Reels to MP3 website or directly visit: offmp3.com/sites/1ve-Instagram or instavideosave.net/audio
- Paste the link in the box and click on the download button. It will redirect you to a new page, scroll down and click on MP3.
- Wait for the page to load, then download the audio in MP3 format.
So, these are the ways by which you can easily add custom audio on Instagram Reels Videos. Further, if you have deleted any reels by mistake, you can recover them easily.
We hope the article helps you to create and download audio on your Android and iOS devices.
You can easily download the audio from Instagram Reels in MP3 format. To do so, visit any website then paste the reel link and finally download it in MP3.