Upload Longer videos on Instagram, How to upload more than one minute video on Instagram, Upload Longer video in Instagram, Post a longer video in Instagram, How to Post more than one minute video on Instagram –
Instagram is a popular social media platform, owned by Meta. It is known for sharing photos and videos. But previously, Instagram does not allow users to upload videos for more than one minute.
Previously, uploading more than one-minute videos on Instagram was possible via Instagram’s IGTV app which now seems to be expiring.
Instagram is merging the IGTV videos into its Instagram feed videos in a new format called Instagram Video. These videos (both shorter and longer videos) will be found on users’ profiles in a new Video tab.
So, if you want to know how you can upload longer videos of more than one minute on Instagram, stick with the article till the end.
Upload more than one minute video on Instagram
With the new Video tab, people don’t need to quit the main app to watch the videos. From now, when people encounter these videos on Instagram, they will be able to tap anywhere on the video to enter into a fullscreen viewing mode.
After watching the video, they can then choose to keep scrolling to discover more video content or tap the back button to exit. Below are the steps to upload longer videos on Instagram:
From PC or Laptop
- Open the Instagram website on any browser.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon at the top right side.
- Now, click on Select from Computer or Drag and drop the video.
- After selecting the file, you will see a new window.
- In the window, you can change the size of your video as per the recording.
- Here, You will also crop the video and select the aspect ratio of video.
- If you want, you can also select the cover photo for the video.
- Once you are done with editing, click on the Next button.
- In the next window, you can write a caption for the video.
- Here, you can also do more editing with Advanced settings.
- Once you are done with all the editing, click on Share to upload the video.
Done, your longer video will be posted on your feed. Refresh the page and you will see the video. You can check the video in the separate Videos tab along with your other videos.
From Instagram App
- Update the Instagram app from Play Store or App Store.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon and then select Post from the given options.
- Now, select the video from your gallery.
- Here, you can change the aspect ratio of the video.
- Click on the Next, and select filter if you want.
- Here, You can also trim your video by clicking on Trim from the below options.
- Click on the Next, and apply some settings from the options if you want.
- Once you are done with editing, click on Share to upload the video.
Done, your longer video will be uploaded, you can check it on your feed under the dedicated Videos tab along with other videos.
So, using this way you can post longer videos of more than a minute on Instagram from the Instagram website on PC as well as from the Instagram application.
If you like the article and think it will be helpful for others, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions regarding the article, do let us know in the comments below.
For more upcoming articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.