Twitter profile picture size, How to fix Twitter profile picture quality, How to upload high-quality photos to Twitter Profile from a PC or Mobile App –
Twitter is a popular microblogging and social networking service. It is a widely used platform that has millions of active users around the world.
Many times, after uploading the profile picture on the platform, they became blurry which most people don’t like. Hopefully, there are ways by which you can upload high-quality profile photos.
So, if you are also one of those who want to Upload High-Quality Photos on your Twitter Profile, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Upload High-Quality Photos on Twitter Profile?
By default, Twitter compresses all the images which we upload on the platform to make Twitter responsive. However, there are some ways by which you can upload high-quality pictures in it.
Here are some points for uploading profile photos on Twitter.
- Twitter Web or Mobile app: You can upload a profile photo on the web or using the Twitter mobile app.
- File type: Twitter only supports JPEG and PNG file formats for profile photos.
- Size and Dimensions of image: You can upload a profile photo with a maximum file size of 2MB and dimensions are 400×400 pixels. However, you can upload bigger dimensions like 1080×1080 pixels for better quality.
Turn on High-Quality Uploads on Mobile
If you have not enabled the high-quality uploads for your account then you need to turn it on. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Twitter app on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top then select Settings and Privacy from the given options.
- Click on Data Usage (on some devices, you will see Data Usage under Accessibility, tap on it).
- Tap on High-Quality Images Uploads and select On Mobile Data & Wi-Fi.
Done, you have successfully enabled the high-quality uploads on mobile. Now, whenever you upload images from the mobile app, they will be uploaded in the high-quality.
Turn Off Data Saver
If you have enabled a data saver then the platform will not upload the images in high quality, hence you need to turn it off. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Twitter app or visit twitter.com on your device.
- Click on your profile icon then choose Settings and Privacy (on the Twitter web, tap on More then choose Settings and Privacy).
- Tap on Accessibility, Display, and Languages and select Data Usage.
- Deselect the checkbox next to Data Saver if enabled already.
Done, you have successfully turned off the data saver from your Twitter account. Now, you can upload high-quality images without any issues.
Conclusion: Upload High-Quality Photos on Twitter Profile
So, these are the ways by which you can upload high-quality photos on your Twitter Profile. We hope the article helped you in uploading high-resolution images on Twitter.
Twitter recommended 400×400 pixels dimensions for profile images. However, you can upload bigger dimensions like 1080×1080 pixels for better quality.
If your uploaded images became blurry then you may have uploaded an unusual dimension’s image or used a low-resolution image. Twitter supports profile pictures up to 2MB in size, and the dimensions of the displayed frame are 1080×1080 pixels.
If you want to upload profile pictures in high quality then turn on high-quality uploads and turn off the data saver. After doing these two settings, use a third-party website to make a high-quality photo.