Instagram has a feature by which users can create and share their own stories on the platform which lasts for 24 hours before being disappeared. Do you want to enable notifications for the stories on the platform? If so, in this read, you will learn how to turn on story notifications on Instagram.
How To Turn ON Story Notifications on Instagram?
When someone you are following shares a story, it will appear in your feed. Many times, we want to get the notification for the stories on the platform. In this article, we have added the steps to turn on story notifications on Instagram.
Enable Stories Notification
Follow the below steps to enable first story notifications on the platform.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Click on your profile icon at the bottom-right side.
3. On your profile feed, click on the hamburger menu (or three-line icon) then select Settings.
4. Tap on Notifications on the settings page.
5. Select the checkbox for From People I Follow or From Everyone under the First Posts and Stories section.
Done, you have successfully enabled the story notifications on Instagram. Now, once they post their first story, you will get a notification for it.
So, these are the steps by which you can enable Story Notifications on Instagram. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like:
- 8 Ways to Fix Instagram Post Creation Option Not Showing
- How to Stop Autoplay Videos on Instagram?
- How to Turn ON or OFF Message Notifications on Instagram?