Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social media platform in which users can post photos, reel videos, and stories, and even can send direct messages to other users on the platform. Reels on the platform have to sound most of the time which users can enable or disable while watching. In this read, you will learn how to turn on or off the sound on Instagram Reels.
How to Turn ON or OFF Sound on Instagram Reels?
There are many instances when users want to enable sound while reels on the platform. In this article, we have added the steps to turn on or off the sound on Instagram Reels.
Enable or Disable Sound
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. If you are not hearing the audio while watching the reel and want to enable sound, click on the volume icon at the bottom to turn on sound.
3. While if you are hearing the audio and want to disable it, click on the volume icon at the bottom.
4. Also, when you tap on the reel from your feed, it will open in full screen. Now, you can tap anywhere on the screen to turn on or off the sound.
So, these are the steps by which you can enable or disable sound or audio on Instagram Reels. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like:
- How to Change Your Language on Instagram?
- 8 Ways to Fix Instagram Post Creation Option Not Showing
- How to Turn ON Story Notifications on Instagram?