Wondering How to Turn ON or OFF Shot Meter in NBA 2k23 Game, How do I Enable or Disable the Shot Meter in the NBA 2K23 Game –
NBA 2K23 is a 2022 basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports, based on the National Basketball Association (NBA). It is the 24th installment in the NBA 2K franchise and the successor to NBA 2K22.
While many users want to keep the shot meter on as it helps newcomers with how the game works but some users also want to turn off the shot meter as it also comes with many benefits.
So, if you are also one of those who want to enable or disable the shot meter on the NBA 2k23 game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Turn ON or OFF Shot Meter in NBA 2k23 Game?
Many experienced users wish to turn off the meter as it gives a boost to shots. In this article, we have added the step-by-step guide by which you can enable or disable the meter in the NBA 2k22 game.
Enable Shot Meter
Below are the steps by which you can turn on the shot meter in the game.
- Open the Menu by pressing Start.
- Here, you will see a Options/Quit button in the top menu, navigate to it.
- Click on Controller Settings from the left sidebar.
- Go to Shot Meter and switch it to On.
Disable Shot Meter
If you want to disable the shot meter for your account in the game, here’s how you can do it.
- Press Start to open the menu.
- Scroll on the top carousel and select Options/Quit.
- Now, select Controller Settings from the sidebar.
- Switch the Shot Meter option to Off.
Conclusion: ON or OFF Shot Meter in NBA 2k23 Game
So, these are the steps by which to turn on or off the Shot Meter in the 2k23 game. If the article helped you share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: