Do you want to disable message notifications for Instagram as you might not want to get disturbed by messages? If so, in this read, you will learn the steps by which you can turn on or off Instagram message notifications.
How to Turn ON or OFF Instagram Message Notifications?
Many users get a lot of messages on Instagram and that’s the reason why some people want to turn off message notifications. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can enable or disable Instagram message notifications.
1. Open the Instagram website on your PC.
2. Log in to your account if you have not already.
3. Click on the More icon at the bottom and select Settings.
4. On the next screen, tap on Push Notifications.
5. Scroll down to the Messages section and select Off for Messages notifications.
6. To turn on the notifications in the future, head over to the same page and select the checkbox for From primary only or From primary and general.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Tap on your profile icon at the bottom.
3. Click on the hamburger menu at the top and select Settings from the appeared options.
4. Tap on Notifications on the settings page.
5. On the next screen, tap on Messages.
6. Select the checkbox next to Off under Messages.
Conclusion: Turn ON or OFF Instagram Message Notifications
So, these are the steps by which you can enable or disable Instagram DMs notifications on Mobile and PC. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: