Wondering How To Turn On or Off Captions on Twitter Videos, Why Video Caption is Not Working for my account, Enable or Disable Closed Captions or Subtitles –
Twitter is a microblogging and social networking service. It is a widely used platform and has millions of active users around the globe.
The platform has added a button by which users can toggle captions for their video player to view written descriptions of videos and the feature is now available for both Android and iOS devices.
So, if you are one of those who want to enable or disable captions on Twitter Videos, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How To Turn On or Off Captions on Twitter Videos?
If you want to see the written descriptions of a Twitter video, you can easily enable Twitter’s closed caption. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can enable or disable captions on Twitter videos.
Enable Closed Captions
- Open the Twitter app on your Android or iOS device.
- Head over to the video which you want to see with captions.
- Click on the CC icon at the top-right side of the video.
- Now, you will see the video captions along with the video.
Disable Closed Captions
- Open the Twitter application on your phone.
- Find and head over to the video in which you want to disable captions.
- Tap on the CC icon at the top right side of the video.
- Once you tap on it, the captions will be disabled.
Conclusion: Turn On or Off Captions on Twitter Videos
So, these are the ways by which you can turn on or off the subtitles on Twitter Videos. We hope the article helped you in enabling or disabling subtitles for a video on Twitter.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
If Twitter caption not working then either the caption feature is not rolled out in your country or to your account or you might be using an outdated app version. Hence, make sure to update the app to use the feature.
You May Also Like:
How to Upload High-Quality Photos on Twitter Profile?
How to Create Your Own GIFs Using Twitter App on iOS?