Fix Insights Option not showing in my Instagram account, Instagram analytics App for free, why can’t I see insights on Instagram, how to see Instagram Analytics on iPhone or Android, Insights not working, How to Turn on Insights on Instagram –
Instagram is a popular photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Meta. The platform has millions of active users and it’s a widely used service around the world.
Back in 2016, Instagram announced the Insights (Analytics) feature by which users can track the performance of their posts, reels, and other content on the platform. However, most of the users are not able to turn on the Insights on their account, or Insights options not showing in their account.
The option is also not showing in my account previously but I got a tip to turn it on. So, if you are also one of those who want to turn on Insights on Instagram, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Turn on Insights on Instagram?
Insights help users to analyze the growth of their account by providing data about engagement, reach, visitors numbers, and demography.
However, Insights is only available for business or creators’ accounts. So, if you are using a personal account, you need to switch to a business or creator account.
In this article, we have listed the ways to enable the Analytics feature on Instagram if it’s not showing on your Instagram account. Here’s how you can do it.
View Insights on Instagram
Before moving on, make sure that you have the Instagram app installed on your device as the Analytics are only available on the app and not on the browser as of now. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram App on your device.
- Go to your profile feed (on Android, click on your profile picture at the bottom right side).
- Tap on the hamburger menu (or three lines menu).
- Choose Settings from the given options.
- Under Settings, click on Account.
- Scroll down, and tap on Switch Account Type.
- Now, select Switch to Business or Creator Account.
- Confirm the message by clicking on Switch.
- Further, it will show the instructions to connect to your Facebook Page if you have not connected already.
- After switching to a business or creator account, you can access the Insights for your account.
- To access the Insights on your account, open the app on your device.
- Go to your profile feed and click on the three-lines or hamburger menu.
- Now, choose Insights from the given options.
Now, you will be able to see the number of accounts that you have reached, engaged, and the followers that you have gained.
Done, you have successfully enabled the Insights (Analytics) for your account if it’s not showing on your account. You can also filter the dates placed at the top and select any filter from the given options like Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, and more.
Conclusion: View Instagram Analytics
So, this is the way by which you can turn on the Insights feature on Instagram if it’s not showing on your Instagram Account.
To view or see Instagram Insights, you must have a business or creator account. If you have a personal account, you can’t view it. You can easily switch your personal account to a creator or business account from the Settings.
You can easily view Instagram Insights after converting your personal account to a business or creator account. If you switch back to a personal account from your business or creator account, you will lose access to insights or analytics.
Yes, you can view the Insights on desktop via Instagram’s Creator Studio. To view, you first need to connect your Instagram Business Profile (or Creator Profile) to a Facebook Page. After that, open Creator Studio, choose Instagram at the top of the page, and then select the Insights tab from the left menu.