How to Turn On Dark Mode in Google News on Mobile or PC, Google News Feed Dark Mode Settings, Enable Dark Background Theme on News by Google –
Google News is a news collection service by Google that continuously presents links to articles organized by publishers and magazines. It’s available as an application on Android, iPhone, and the Web.
The service has a light theme set by default, but many users want to use the Dark theme on Google News on their Android, iOS, or browser. Hopefully, you can easily do it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to enable Dark Theme in Google News on Mobile or PC, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Turn On Dark Mode in Google News on Mobile or PC?
Most users prefer dark mode as it feels comfortable, decreases eye strain, and is also better suited for the night. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can enable it on your mobile or computer.
If you use Google News on your PC or Desktop and want to turn on the dark theme on it, here’s how you can do it.
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Visit Google News’s official website or news.google.com
- Tap on three lines or the hamburger menu on the top-left side.
- Click on the Settings option from the left sidebar.
- Here, you will see the Dark Theme option under the General section.
- Click on the drop-down next to Dark theme and select Always.
Done, you have successfully enabled the dark theme for Google News web on your PC.
If you access Google News on an Android smartphone, here’s how you can turn on the dark theme on it.
- Open the Google News app on your phone.
- Click on your profile picture icon on the top-right side.
- Tap on News Settings from the given options.
- Click on Dark Theme under the General section.
- Select the checkbox for Always to enable dark theme.
Done, you have successfully turned on the dark theme on Google News app on your Android smartphone.
Google News app for iPhone does not have an option to enable dark theme from its settings. However, you can turn it on by enabling the system-wide dark theme on your phone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on Display and Brightness.
- Tap on Dark to apply a system-wide dark theme on your iPhone.
Done, you have successfully applied the dark theme on your iPhone. This will also enable the dark mode on the Google News app.
Conclusion: Turn On Dark Mode in Google News on Mobile or PC
So, these are the steps to enable dark theme on Google News on your Mobile or PC. We hope the article helped you in turning on the dark theme in Google News on Android, iOS, and the web.
To turn on dark mode, open the Google News >> Navigate to Settings >> Select Always for Dark Theme.
Yes, you can enable the dark theme for Android, iPhone, and the web. Follow the step-by-step guide to do so.
You can get rid of dark mode by disabling the dark theme on Google News. To do so, navigate to the Settings of Google News >> Tap on Never next to Dark Mode.