Night Shift iPhone, Does Night Shift protect your eyes, does iPhone night shift block blue light, How to Turn On and Schedule Night Shift on Your iPhone –
Almost all the electronic devices that have a screen emit blue light including the iPhone. However, smartphone companies have made a feature called Night Shift or Reading Mode which once enabled reduces the blue light.
Most users want to use and schedule this Night Shift on their iOS devices but they don’t know how to enable them on their device. Don’t worry we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to turn on and schedule night shift on your iPhone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Turn On and Schedule Night Shift on Your iPhone?
When you enable the Night Shift feature on your smartphones, it reduces the eye strain by minimizing the blue light emitted from the device.
Enable Night Shift
You can easily enable it under the Settings App on your device. Here’s how you can turn it on on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings App on your device.
- Navigate to Display & Brightness.
- Here, you will see a Night Shift option, tap on it.
- Turn on the toggle next to the Schedule and it will shift the colors of the display which reduced the blue light.
- Alternatively, you can also open and enable it from the Control Center. To do so, open the Control Center by swiping down on the screen >> Tap on the Brightness icon >> Click on Night Shift >> Now, click on Schedule Settings.
- Adjust the slider of Color Temperature to make your screen Cooler or Warmer as per your choice.
Done, you have successfully enabled the feature on your iPhone. Now, you can manually disable it under the Display & Brightness settings by turning off the toggle next to Schedule.
Schedule Night Shift
Once you enable the Night Shift feature, you will need to schedule it as there is no option to permanently enable it. However, if you want to turn it on all the time then you can do it by scheduling it from 1:01 AM to 1:00 AM. Here’s how you can schedule it.
- After turning on the toggle next to the Schedule, click on the time zone below the Schedule option.
- Here, you have two options: Sunset to Sunrise or Custom Schedule.
- If you want to choose the custom time, then tap on the Custom Schedule and select the time of your choice.
Done, you have successfully scheduled the Night Shift feature on your iOS device.
Conclusion: Enable and Schedule Night Shift on Your iPhone
So, these are the ways by which you can enable and schedule the night shifts on your iPhone. We hope the article helped you in reducing the blue light on your device during your scheduled time.
If you want to disable the feature, you can easily do it on your phone. To do so, navigate to Settings >> Tap on Display & Brightness >> Click on Night Shift >> Finally, turn off the toggle next to Schedule to turn it off.
Yes, the Night Shift feature reduces the digital eye strain by limiting the amount of blue light that goes through the eye.
Yes, you can easily set a custom time for the feature when it is automatically enabled and disabled. To do so, navigate to the Settings >> Display & Brightness >> Night Shift >> Tap on the time zone >> Finally, select the time of your choice.