Whenever we power on our Windows PC, we will hear the start-up sound as the system boots up. Unlike previous versions of Windows, Windows 11 has the startup sound enabled by default. While the sound is not bad in itself, many users don’t like it. In this read, you will learn, how you can turn on or off system startup sound in Windows 10 and 11.
How to Turn OFF System Startup Sound in Windows 10 and 11?
There are many instances when we want to quietly open our PC as we don’t want to disrupt anyone around us or we would like Windows 11 to be silent like the previous generation Windows 10. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can enable or disable system startup sound in Windows 10 and 11.
Disable Start-up Sound
1. Right-click anywhere on the desktop screen.
2. Tap on Personalise from the appeared menu.
3. On the next window, tap on Themes.
4. Click on Sound under the Themes settings.
5. Uncheck the box for Play Windows Start-up sound.
6. Finally, click on Apply to save settings then tap OK.
Enable Windows Start-up Sound
1. Right-click on the desktop screen on your system.
2. Click on Personalise from the menu options.
3. Tap on Themes on the Personalise window.
4. Click on Sound on the Themes page.
5. Select the checkbox for Play Windows Start-up sound.
6. Tap on Apply to save the changes then tap OK.
Conclusion: OFF System Startup Sound in Windows 10 and 11
So, these are the steps by which you can turn on or off the system startup sound in Windows 10 and 11. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: