Wondering how to Turn Off the Lock Screen Depth Effect on iPhone, How to Disable Depth Effect on the Lock Screen on Apple iPhone running on iOS 16 operating system –
Apple iPhone users are increasing day by day because of Apple’s quality products. Owning an iPhone become a trend nowadays as people are ignoring its expenses compared to its features and quality.
Apple has introduced the iOS 16 operating system update for their iPhone devices which comes with many new features, customizations, and improvements over its previous OS version. One such feature is Lock Screen Depth Effect.
The Depth Effect works well with the photos of people in the Photo Library. On selected photos, the time will go under the person in the photo to create a layered look, just like Portrait mode looks on Apple Watch. However, many times users don’t like the effect and they want to disable the depth effect on the lock screen.
So, if you are also one of those who want to turn off the lock screen depth effect on your Apple iPhone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Turn Off Lock Screen Depth Effect on iPhone?
Many times images we use have the depth effect applied automatically, and it may look not good when the depth effect is enabled on the lock screen. Hence, you can easily disable it. In this article, we have added the steps to disable the lock screen depth effect.
Disable Lock Screen Depth Effect
- Unlock your iPhone with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Press and hold on to the Lock screen to open the wallpaper gallery.
- Head over to the wallpaper in which you want to disable the depth effect.
- Click on the Customize at the bottom and tap on the three-dots icon at the bottom right side.
- Here, you will see many options including Depth Effect. Tap on Depth Effect to uncheck it.
- Click on Done on the top-right side to apply the changes.
- Tap on the wallpaper again in the gallery to activate it.
Done, you have successfully disabled the depth effect on the lock screen wallpaper and the image will start appearing without any effects.
So, these are the steps by which you can disable the Lock Screen Depth Effect on your Apple iPhone running on the iOS 16 operating system. We hope the article helped you in turning off the depth effect.