Disable Autoplay on Facebook Videos, How to stop videos from automatically playing on iPhone or Android, Stop Facebook Auto-Play Videos, How to Disable Facebook Videos AutoPlay –
Facebook is a popular social media platform owned by Meta. It is a widely used service and has millions of active users worldwide.
Sometimes, while scrolling through social media it’s very embarrassing when a video starts playing loudly mostly when we are in an office, library, or even in a gathered room. That’s when we thought to turn off autoplay on Facebook.
So, if you are also one of those who want to turn off auto-play videos on Facebook, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Turn Off Facebook Videos Autoplay?
Before proceeding, note that when you disable Facebook video autoplay, you can still watch any video by clicking the Play icon on the video screen. It means disabling autoplay on Facebook will only turn off the videos from playing automatically while scrolling the feed.
We have listed the steps to disable it on your Android, iOS, and on desktop.
On Android or iOS
You can easily disable the Facebook videos autoplay on your Android or iOS device. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Facebook App on your device.
- Click on the three-line icon or hamburger menu.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings from the given options.
- Now, click on the Media under the Preferences option.
- Turn off the toggle for Autoplay or select Never Autoplay Videos.
Done, you have successfully disabled the autoplay on Facebook.
You can easily disable Facebook videos autoplay on a desktop from a browser. But if you disable the autoplay on the browser, it will not affect the settings in the mobile app. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open facebook.com on a browser.
- Click on the down icon or Accounts placed at the top-right side.
- Choose Settings & Privacy and select Settings.
- Scroll down the sidebar and click on Videos.
- Click on the drop-down option next to the Auto-Play Videos and select Off.
Conclusion: Turn Off Facebook Videos AutoPlay
So, these are the ways to disable Facebook Videos Autoplay from a web browser on a desktop or mobile app for Android and iOS devices. We hope the article helped you in turning off the Facebook autoplay.
You can easily disable videos from automatically playing in the feed. We have listed all the steps to disable it on your mobile app or desktop. To do it on the app, open Facebook >> Settings >> Media >> Turn off.