Microsoft Xbox gaming console has a crossplay feature that allows users to play the game with other players across all the platforms who are not using Xbox but are available on different devices like PC or phones. Do you want to disable crossplay? If so, in this read, you will learn how to turn off crossplay in Xbox.
How to Turn OFF Crossplay in Xbox?
Microsoft officially has an option by which users can enable or disable the crossplay feature in Xbox for their account. Once you disable it, you will not be able to play the game with other players across other platforms.
Block or Disable Crossplay
Follow the below steps to block crossplay on your Xbox Series X or Series S.
1. Tap on the Xbox button in the center of the controller once you are on the Xbox dashboard to open the guide menu.
2. Under the General tab, tap on Online safety & family.
3. Click on Privacy & online safety on the next screen.
4. Tap on Xbox Live Privacy then click on View details & customize.
5. On the next screen, select Communication & multiplayer.
6. Select Block under You can join the cross-network play or You can play with people outside the Xbox Live section.
Once you block it, you will not be able to play the game with players outside of Microsoft Xbox. You will only play against other console players.
So, these are the steps by which you can block crossplay in Microsoft Xbox Series X or Series S. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.
You May Also Like: