Wondering How to Turn OFF Crossplay in COD Modern Warfare 2, How to disable cross-play in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game –
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Call of Duty: MWII) is a first-person shooter game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the 6th installment in the Call of Duty series and is the direct sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
There are many things that you will do in the shooter including the Crossplay aspect. In order to play the game with other players across all platforms, you will be required to enable Crossplay on the game.
While some users want to turn off crossplay in Modern Warfare 2 but they don’t know how to do it in the game. We are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to turn off crossplay in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the steps to do so.
How to Turn OFF Crossplay in COD Modern Warfare 2?
You can easily disable or turn off the crossplay in COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox, PlayStation as well as PC. Once you disable it, you will only be allowed to play the game with other console players and not with players across all the platforms.
In this read, we have added the steps by which you can turn off the crossplay feature.
To disable crossplay in the game for Xbox, you need to block You can join cross-network play from the settings. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open the Xbox Settings.
2. Go to General >> Online safety & family >> Privacy & Online Safety >> Xbox Privacy.
3. Choose View Details & Customize then select Communication & Multiplayer.
4. Select Block under You can join the cross-network play.
Once you block it, you will not be able to play the game with players outside of Xbox. You will only play against other console players.
On PlayStation or PC
If you are playing a game from a PC or PlayStation, you need to turn off crossplay in the settings. Follow the below steps to do so.
1. Open the COD: Modern Warfare 2 game on PlayStation or PC.
2. On your controller, go to Options or press the Esc key.
3. From the appeared menu, tap on Options.
4. Go to Gameplay from the top menu. Alternatively, you can navigate to Settings >> Account & network.
5. Under the General section, choose OFF for Cross-Platform Play.
6. Confirm it by tapping on OK.
Conclusion: Turn OFF Crossplay in COD Modern Warfare 2
So, these are the steps by which you can disable crossplay in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
You May Also Like: