Wondering how to Turn Off Business Ads on Google Maps, How can I remove promoted ads on Google Maps, and How to Disable Personalized ads on Google Maps –
Google Maps is a web mapping platform and consumer application offered by Google. It is a widely used platform as it comes pre-installed on Android devices.
The platform has started showing ads where promoted businesses appear on the map. They show up at the real location of the business. However, many users are not liking the ads on Google Maps. Hopefully, you can easily disable these ads.
So, if you are one of those who want to disable business ads on Google Maps, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Turn Off Business Ads on Google Maps?
The ads stand out even when zoomed out on the map. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can disable the business ads on Maps.
Disable Business Ads
There is no official way to remove business advertisement in Maps. Although, there is a workaround by which you can disable it.
- Open the Settings app on an Android phone.
- Click on Google from the given options.
- Select the Google account that you use with Maps.
- Tap on Personalize using shared data or On-device sharing.
- Turn off the toggle next to Maps.
Done, you have successfully disabled the business ads on Maps.
Disable Ad Personalization
Google personalizes the ads on your data and preferences. Here’s how you can disable ad personalization for your account.
- Open a browser and visit myaccount.google.com/yourdata/maps
- Here, you will see an Ad Personalization option, tap on it.
- Turn off the toggle next to Ad Personalization is ON.
- Finally, tap on Turn off to disable it.
Conclusion: Turn Off Business Ads on Google Maps
So, these are the steps by which you can Turn Off Business Advertisement on Google Maps. We hope the article helped you in disabling the business ads and ad personalization from Google Maps.