Wondering How to Take Scrolling Screenshots on iPhone, How do I Capture Full Screen or Page as Scrolling Snapshot on my iOS device –
Users of iPhones are increasing day by day because of Apple’s quality products and owning an Apple iPhone become a trend nowadays as users are ignoring its expenses compared to its features and quality.
Taking a screenshot or capturing the screen is very easy, you just have to long-press the Wake-Up or Power Key and Volume Up keys simultaneously and it will take the screenshot. But many users wish to capture the whole page in a screenshot. We also wanted the same and were able to capture the scrolling screenshots on our iPhones.
So, if you are also one of those who want to take scrolling screenshots on an Apple iPhone, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Take Scrolling Screenshots on iPhone?
Scrolling Screenshots are very helpful as they will capture all the information of the page in one picture and reduces the effort of taking and storing the screenshot in many pictures. In this article, we have added the steps by which you can take scrolling snapshots on your iPhone.
Scrolling Screenshots On Safari Browser
iPhone officially has a feature to capture scrolling screenshots. However, this only works with screenshots taken in the Safari web browser. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Safari browser and head over to the page that you want to capture.
- Long press the Volume Up and Power/Wake Key at the same time.
- Click on the preview found on the bottom left side.
- Tap on the Full Page at the top.
- Here, you will see the representation of the full page on the right side. Drag to choose the area which you want to capture.
- Finally, click on the Done button at the top.
- Click on the Share icon at the top-right side and select Save to Files then select the location in which you want to save it.
Record Screen to Take Scrolling Screenshot
If you want to take scrolling screenshots for apps other than Safari browsers then you need to record the screen. All iPhones running on iOS 11 or later versions have a built-in screen recording feature. Here’s how you can add it to Control Center and start the recording.
- Open the Settings App on an iOS device.
- Click on Control Center under Settings.
- Here, you will see the Screen Recorder option.
- If it’s not in the Included Controls then click on the ‘+’ icon before Screen Recording to add it to Included Controls.
Done, you have successfully added the Screen Recording option in the Control Center. Now, here’s how you can record the screen.
- Head over to the page you want to capture or record as a scrolling screenshot.
- Open the Control Center on your iPhone by swiping down from the top right side (if your device has a home button, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen).
- Press and hold the Record button (dark dot within the circle icon).
- Click on the Microphone to record the audio.
- If you don’t want to record the audio, make sure the microphone icon is turned off.
- Tap on the Start Recording button to start the recording.
- To stop screen recording, click on the red status at the top of your screen and choose Stop when prompted to stop it.
Using Third-Party Apps
There are many third-party apps available in the App Store like Long Screenshot App or AssistiveTouch that allows users to take scrolling screenshots.
You just need to download anyone from the App Store on your device and then follow the on-screen instructions to capture the screen as scrolling screenshots.
So, these are the ways by which you can take Scrolling Screenshots on your Apple iPhone. We hope the article helped you in capturing the screen as scrolling screenshots on your device.