Wondering How to Take Scrolling Screenshots on Android 12 OS, Capture Scrolling Snapshot on Phones running with Android 12 Operating System, How do I take a screenshot on my Android while scrolling –
Android is a popular mobile operating system developed by Google. It is a widely used OS and has more than 70 percent of the market share around the world.
Google released the Android 12 operating system back in the year 2021 for Android devices which comes with many new features and improvements over its previous version. One of such features is “Scrolling Screenshot.”
Previously, users had to download third-party apps to capture the scrolling screenshot but now Android phones have an option to do so.
In this article, we have added the steps by which you can capture the scrolling screenshot on your phone running on the Android 12 operating system.
How to Take Scrolling Screenshots on Smartphones running on Android 12 OS?
Before taking a scrolling screenshot, make sure that your device is running on Android 12 as Google has added the feature with the Android 12 update.
Scrolling screenshots can capture extended snapshots that include all the data displayed by scrolling up and down. However, only some popular apps like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Play, Twitter, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc., support scrolling screenshots as of now.
Follow the below steps to capture the scrolling screenshot on your phone running on Android 12 OS.
Capture Scrolling Screenshot
- Head over to the app or information which you want to capture as a scrolling screenshot.
- Press the Power and Volume Down button at the same time to capture a normal snapshot.
- Once you capture the normal one, a small preview popup will open on the screen where you should see a “Capture More” option, tap on it.
- Note: Here, if the app is not compatible with scrolling screenshots then you will not see the Capture More option on the screen.
- Drag the borders of the box and select the area of scrolling snapshot as per your need.
- If you want to add some annotations, click on the pencil icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Here, you can add text, highlight text, crop the image, and more.
- Once you are done with editing, click on the Save button at the top to store it in the phone’s gallery.
Done, you have successfully taken and saved the scrolling snapshot on your Android phone running on Android 12 OS.
So, these are the ways by which you can Capture Scrolling Screenshots on Phones running on Android 12 OS. We hope the article helped you in taking scrolling screenshots.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
To take a scrolling screenshot on Phones running with Android 12 OS, head over to the content you’d like to capture >> Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time >> Click on Capture More >> Select the area and save it.
You May Also Like:
How to Disable Google Discover on Android or iOS?
How to Clear Cookies on Android Phone?