Wondering How to Take Screenshots on Google Pixel Phones, How to Capture Screens on Google Pixel Smartphones, How to Capture important information on Pixel devices –
Users of Google’s Pixel phones are increasing day by day because of Google’s software, camera, and optimizations.
There are many instances when users want to capture the screen but the Pixel users don’t know how to capture it as they are using the Google phone for the first time. We also don’t know it previously but were able to take screenshots of it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to take snapshots on Google Pixel phones, you just need to read the article till the end as we have added the ways to do so.
How to Take Screenshots on Google Pixel Phones?
Screenshots are a great way to store useful information to view in the future. In this article, we have listed the ways by which you can capture the screen of your Google Pixel phone.
Using Physical Buttons
Google allows users to take screenshots using the physical buttons which is very similar to other Android phones available on the market. Follow the below steps to take it.
1. Head over to the app or information you want to capture.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Button at the same time to capture the screen.
Done, you have successfully taken a screenshot on a Google Pixel phone.
Enable Quick Tap to Take Screenshots
Google Pixel phones have a Quick Tap feature by which you can double-tap the back of the phone and take screenshots. However, apart from screenshots, you can also use the quick tap feature to do other certain activities. Follow the below steps to enable the quick tap feature to capture the screen.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down and tap on System.
3. Under the system settings, click on Gestures.
4. Select Quick Tap to start actions.
5. Turn on the toggle next to Use Quick Tap.
6. Select the checkbox for Take screenshot from the available actions.
7. Now, head over to the app or information which you want to capture.
8. Double-tap on the back of the phone to take the screenshot.
Conclusion: Take Screenshots on Google Pixel Phones
So, these are the ways by which you can take screenshots on Google Pixel phones. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick updates.
To view the saved screenshots on your Pixel phone, open the Photos app >> Tap on Library section at the bottom >> Click on Screenshots Folder, and you will see all the screenshots you have captured.
You May Also Like: