How to screenshot Snapchat chat without them knowing on iPhone or Android, Snapchat Notification for capturing screen, How to Take Screenshot on Snapchat without letting them know –
Snapchat is a popular instant messaging app and service. It is a widely used platform that has millions of active users around the world.
For the unaware, if you take a screenshot on the platform then it will notify the other person. The user will also know whether you have taken a screenshot of their snaps, chats, or stories. However, most users don’t want this.
So, if you are also one of those who want to take screenshots on Snapchat without letting them know, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Take Screenshot on Snapchat without letting them know?
When the platform was launched, users could take screenshots with letting the user know. But after some time, Snapchat introduces a feature that sends a notification to the user you are screenshotting.
However, if you want to take screenshots without letting the user know, then you are in the right place. In this article, we have listed the ways by which you can do it.
Using a Screen Recorder
The first way by which you can capture a Snapchat screen without letting the person know is by using a screen recorder. You can easily record the screen of your device using a third-party app.
Alternatively, you can also use the built-in screen recorder of your Android or iOS device to capture the Snapchat screen. Follow the below steps to use it.
Android users can easily record the screen through the Quick Settings panel which is accessible by swiping the screen. Here’s how you can do it.
- Swipe down on the screen to get the quick settings.
- Here, you will find a Screen recorder option, tap on it.
- Alternatively, you can also find it through the dedicated built-in app present on your device.
- Once opened, follow the on-screen instructions to record the screen.
If you are an iOS user, you can also record the screen. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings App on your phone.
- Click on Control Center and choose Customize Controls.
- Add the screen recorder to the control center.
- Once added, open the control center and tap on Screen Recorder to start recording the screen.
Using Another Phone
You can also capture the Snapchat screen without letting the person know is by using another phone. You just have to record a video or take a photo using another smartphone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Head over to the video or photo you want to capture or record.
- Open Another Phone’s Camera.
- Record the video or capture the phone.
Using Airplane Mode
You can also take the screenshot on Snapchat without letting the person know is by turning the Airplane Mode on and taking the screenshot. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Snapchat on your phone.
- Head over to the page that you want to capture.
- Once loaded, turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Take the screenshot and close the app.
- Wait for a minute and turn off Airplane Mode.
This way the other person will not know that you have taken a screenshot.
Using Third-Party Apps
There are lots of third-party apps available in the market that let you save the Snapchat screen without letting the user know. You can download any of the apps from Play Store or App Store like SnapSaver, Sneakaboo, and others.
Conclusion: Take Screenshot on Snapchat without letting them know
So, these are the ways by which you can take a screenshot on Snapchat without letting the person know. We hope the article helped you in capturing the screen on Snapchat without letting them know.
Yes, if someone screenshots my Snaps, Snapchat will notify me that the person has taken screenshots of your Snaps. However, there are some workarounds methods by which a user can take a screenshot without letting you know.
No, it’s not illegal to take a screenshot on Snapchat. However, make sure to have a good reason behind taking a screenshot.
Screenshot notifications are becoming prominent with the app development. Developers now including this feature because users should preserve internet privacy.