Take Screenshot on Firefox Private Browsing mode, Chrome Incognito Screenshot, Take screenshot in Incognito mode on Android, Firefox Private browsing screenshot, Chrome Snapchat in Incognito Tab, Firebox browser private screenshot –
Google Chrome and Firefox are popular web browsers. Chrome has billions of active users and more than 50-percent of Chrome traffic comes from mobile devices as it is pre-installed on all Android devices.
Sometimes people use Incognito mode as it prevents your browsing history from being stored. However, by default, the browsers do not allow users to take screenshots in Incognito or Private browsing mode on Android devices.
But there is a way by which you can take screenshots in Incognito mode on Chrome browser. So, if you are also want to know how you can take screenshots in Chrome Incognito tab or Firefox Private browsing mode, read the article till the end as we have listed all the steps for doing it.
How to Take Screenshot on Incognito or Private Browsing Mode?
On Google Chrome Incognito Mode
You can easily take screenshots in the Incognito mode of your Chrome browser. For taking screenshots on Chrome browser, you have to enable one flag setting in the Chrome browser.
Below we have listed a step-by-step guide for taking screenshots in Incognito mode. Follow the steps:
- Update the Chrome browser for Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
- In the search bar, type chrome://flags and hit enter.
- Now, search ‘Incognito Screenshot’ in the search bar.
- When you found it, click on the drop-down menu and select Enabled.
- Click on the Relaunch button at the bottom popup.
Done, your changes will take effect after you relaunch the Google Chrome browser. After relaunching, open the chrome browser, click on three dots and select New Incognito Tab. Now, you can take screenshots even when browsing privately.
Do note that the Chrome flag menu has experimental features, including the Incognito Screenshot. It means that sometimes the feature may crash or don’t work but that has not been the case in our testing.
On Firefox Private Browsing Mode
You can also easily take screenshots on Firefox Private Browsing mode. In Firefox, you have to enable the feature from the browser’s settings and you will be able to take screenshots. Below are the steps for doing it.
- Open the Firefox browser on your Android device.
- Click on the three-dots menu at the top right side.
- Go to the Settings of the browser.
- Click on the Private Browsing in the Settings page.
- Turn on the toggle for Allow screenshots in private browsing.
- Open a new Incognito tab from the top-right side.
Done, you can now take screenshots while browsing privately.
So, these are the ways by which you can take Screenshots in Incognito or Private browsing mode on Chrome and Firefox browsers. We hope this helps you in taking the screenshot on Incognito mode.
If you like the article and it helps you in fixing the issue, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.