Turn off Autoplay on YouTube Mobile, Disable YouTube videos from playing while scrolling on iPhone or Android, Turn off YouTube Videos from Auto-Playing while scrolling on your smartphone, How to Stop YouTube Videos From Auto-Playing While Scrolling –
YouTube is a popular video-sharing and social media platform owned by Google. It is a widely used platform as it comes pre-installed on all Android devices and has billions of active users globally.
While scrolling through YouTube on our devices, the videos start playing automatically which consumes our data plan and causes a disturbance. Hopefully, there are ways to stop the videos from auto-playing.
So, if you are also one of those who are facing the same issue on your device, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to stop YouTube videos from auto-playing while scrolling the platform.
Related Read: How to Change YouTube Video Quality on PC or Smartphone?
Stop YouTube Videos From Auto Playing
You can easily disable YouTube AutoPlay while scrolling the feed on your device. Here’s how you can do it on your Android or iOS devices.
- Open the YouTube application on your device.
- Click on your profile icon at the top right side.
- Select Settings and tap on General from the given options.
- Here, you will find Muted Playback in feeds or Playback in feeds option.
- Click on the option and select Off from the given ones to disable autoplay on YouTube.
Done, you have successfully stopped YouTube Videos from Auto-Playing while Scrolling on your device.
Change Video Quality to Save Data
If you want to save more Internet data, you can further change the video quality preferences to save your data. Here’s how you can change it on your device.
- Open YouTube on your device.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the top.
- Go to Settings then select Video Quality Preferences.
- Click on Data Save for Wi-Fi or mobile networks to save your data.
Done, you have successfully changed the video quality preferences to save Internet data.
Conclusion: Stop YouTube Videos From Auto Playing
So, these are the ways to stop YouTube Autoplay while scrolling the feed on your device. We hope the article helps you in turning off the autoplay on YouTube.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like: