Split Expenses on GPay, Google Pay Split Bill India, Google Group Pay Split, Split Bill in Google Pay, How to Split Payment with Google Pay, Split Expenses on Google Pay app, Split Bills with Contact on GPay –
Google Pay is a popular digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google used to send or receive money, pay bills to merchants, and many others things.
In the Google for India 2021 event in November, Google has announced that they are introducing bill-splitting features to its payments app GPay.
Now, Google has rolled out this feature in its application and users can use this feature to split bills between their friends. So, if you want to know how you can use this feature, you just have to read the article till the end as we have listed all the procedures.
How to Split Bills on Google Pay?
GPay has introduced a Split Expense feature in which you have to enter the amount and it will automatically split the bill into equal amounts to all the select friends or users.
It sends the notification to users and displays a Pay option to all the users in which you have split the expense. The application also gives you an option to close the payment request, which one can use in case the members paid you via cash or any other payment method.
Below we have listed all the steps by which you can use GPay’s Split expense feature.
Split Expenses on GPay
Here’s the step-by-step process to split your expenses on the GPay (or Google Pay) application.
- Update the Google Pay on the latest version.
- Now, open the application and click on New Payment placed at the bottom.
- Click on the New Group below the Transfer money option.
- Add the the friends in which you have to split the bill.
- After adding, click on the Next button at the top right side.
- Enter the name of the group and tap on Create.
- Now, click on Split an Expense option, and enter the total amount you have spent, and click on Next.
- Google Pay will then automatically split the amount.
- Click on the Send Request button to raise the payment request.
- You can also enter a custom amount that anyone has to pay.
- Additionally, you can add a description.
- Now, whenever a member pays, GPay updates the payment graph.
If you want to cancel the payment request you have sent in the application. Click on the three-dots menu at the top and then click on Close Request to cancel it.
How to Remove a member or Delete a GPay Group?
To remove a member from a Google Pay group, follow the below steps:
- Open the Google Pay app, then open the group chat.
- Click on the top header menu in which the group name is mentioned.
- Here, you will see all the group members.
- Click the minus icon next to the member’s name to remove a user from the group.
- A popup confirmation message will open, click Remove from Group.
Done, you have successfully removed a user from the Google Pay group. If you want to delete a whole Google Pay group, below are the steps for doing it.
- Remove all the members from the group.
- Now, click on the Leave group option.
- A confirmation window will open, click Leave Group.
Done, you have successfully removed a Google Pay group.
So, these are the ways by which you can Split Expenses or Bills on the Google Pay app. We hope this helps you in splitting the bills with your contacts.
If you like the article and it helps you in splitting the payments, share it with your friends and family. Further, if you have any questions, do let us know in the comments below.