Enable Battery Percentage on Apple iPhones, See Battery Percent on Apple iPhones or iPads, Show Battery Percent on iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 13, How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone and iPad without swiping down, Check Battery Status in Apple devices –
A battery is one of the main parts of any portable electronic device as it gives power to the device to perform tasks and run the device. However, we need to charge the device in a particular period of time as it gets discharged.
These days, most users are not able to enable the battery percentage on their iPhone or iPad. Hopefully, there are ways by which you can check how much battery is left in your latest Apple devices.
So, if you are also one of those who want to see battery percentage on iPhone and iPad, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to do so.
How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone and iPad?
There are times when we can easily toggle a switch in the settings for battery percentage, and it would be visible in the status bar. But with the new updates, things get complicated. Hence, here’s the step-by-step process to show battery percentage on iPhone or iPad.
Show Battery Percentage on Latest iPhones
On the Latest iPhones with Face ID, you can see the battery percentage in the control center. Here’s how you can see the battery percentage on your devices.
- Swipe down from the top-right side of the display.
- It wil open the Control center on your device.
- That’s it, here your battery percentage will appear next to the battery indicator.
Add Battery Percentage Widget
Apple introduced the support for widgets that can be added to your home screen. There are a few options in widgets for batteries, but you will not see the battery percentage on iPhone unless you select the correct one. Here’s how you can do it.
- Long press on the Home screen and click on the plus (+) icon at the top left side to open the widgets menu.
- Scroll down, and you will find a Batteries option, tap on it.
- Here, three battery widgets will be available, small with 2×2 space, medium with 4×2 space, and large with 4×4 space.
- To add your favorite one, click on Add widget.
Note: If you have any other devices connected like Apple Watch, then only the medium and the large-sized widget will show the battery percent of them.
Battery Percentage in Status Bar
On the iPhone SE 2020, iPad (all models), iPod (all models), and on the iPhone 8 or earlier models, if you are not seeing the battery percentage in the control center, here’s how you can enable it.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click on the Battery and you will see a Battery Percentage option.
- Turn on the toggle for Battery Percentage to enable it.
Done, you have successfully enabled the battery percentage. Now, you will see the percentage in the top-right of the home screen all time.
The battery percentage also appears by default when Low Power mode is activated to stop you from accidentally ignoring the pictorial version of the battery meter.
Ask Siri using Voice command
If you use Siri frequently on your Apple devices, you can simply ask Siri to show the battery status. As there are many options, you can ask Siri a direct question about the battery percentage status on your device. Here are a few questions you can ask:
- What’s my battery percentage?
- Battery Status?
- How much battery is left in the device?
- Battery Percentage?
- What’s the batter status?
Conclusion: Show Battery Percentage on iPhone
So, these are the ways to show the battery percentage on iPhone, iPad, or iPad. We hope the article helped you in finding the battery percentage indicator.