Send a Google Chrome Tab from one device to another, Share Link to Chrome Devices using Share this page feature, How to Use Share button in Chrome browser, How to Share Web Page Links from Google Chrome to Other Devices –
Chrome is a popular cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide.
If you use multiple devices like desktop, mobile, tablet with the same google account for browsing the Internet, and wanted to share a desired web page link across connected devices on Google Chrome. Hopefully, there are ways to do so.
So, if you are also one of those who want to share web page links from Google Chrome to your other devices, read the article till the end as we have listed include all the steps to do so.
How to Share Web Page Links from Google Chrome to Other Devices?
Use Send to Your Devices Feature
One of the easiest ways to share a web page link on Google Chrome across your other devices is to use the Send to Your Devices feature present in the browser.
When you choose to share a link, chrome will display all the devices that your Google account is signed into. You can choose either of the devices from the list, and a notification to open the link will be pop up on the device.
Here’s how you can use this feature on a desktop browser.
- Open the Chrome browser on your desktop and visit the website which you want to share.
- Click on the Share this page icon at the top-right side in the URL field.
- Now, tap on the Send to Your Devices option and you will see all of your available devices.
- Select a device from the list to share the link.
- Your connected device will then receive a notification asking for the webpage link to open.
If you are using Chrome on an Android device and want to share the link to other devices. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Chrome App on your device.
- Visit the webpage of your choice.
- Click on the three dots icon at the top right side and tap on the Share icon.
- Now, tap on Send to your Devices from the given options.
- Finally, select the device to share the link.
- The device will then receive a notification to open the link.
Note that if you are using multiple Google logins, only then you will be able to send to the current active Google profile.
Generate a QR Code to Share
Chrome also has a QR Code feature to share a webpage link by generating a QR Code and then quickly scanning it to open the link on any device. Here’s how you can use this feature on your desktop.
- Open a website on your Chrome browser.
- Click on the Share this page icon at the top-right side.
- Select the QR Code from the given options.
- Chrome will make a QR Code for that URL.
- Scan this QR Code from any of your devices to access the webpage.
- You can also download the QR Code by clicking on the Download button to access it later or share it with your friends.
If you are using the Google Chrome browser on an Android device, here’s how you can generate a QR Code to share the webpage.
- Open a webpage you want to share.
- Click on the three-dots menu at the top then tap on Share icon.
- Click on the QR Code from the given options.
- Now, scan this QR Code from any device to open the website.
- Here, you can also download it by tapping on the download button to access the webpage later.
Share Link to Social Media Platforms
Google Chrome also lets you share a website link directly to some famous social media handles using the Share button. Here’s how you can use this feature to share a link on social accounts.
- Open the Chrome browser on your device.
- Visit the link you want to share.
- Click on the share icon at the top (on Android, you will see the share icon under the three-dots menu).
- Choose your desired social media platform from the given ones to share the link.
Done, you have successfully shared the website to your social media account using Google Chrome.
Conclusion: Share Web Page Links from Google Chrome to Other Devices
So, these are all the ways to share web page links from the Google Chrome browser to other devices. We hope the article helped you in sharing and accessing your desired website across connected devices.