Embed Video in Twitter, How to Share someone’s Twitter video without Retweeting on iPhone or Android or Web version, Embed a tweet in a Twitter without a link, Share a Twitter without giving credit to the owner of the video –
Twitter is a popular microblogging and social networking service. It is widely used and has millions of active users worldwide. Users can post, like, and retweet tweets on the platform.
Sometimes, we want to share a video of a user on our timeline but don’t want to retweet due to some reasons. Hopefully, there are ways to share someone’s video on your timeline without retweeting it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to share a video, read the article till the end as we have listed the ways to share anyone’s video without retweeting on Twitter.
Related Read: How to Copy Your Twitter Profile Link on PC or Mobile?
How to share someone’s Twitter video without retweeting?
We have listed some ways to share a Twitter video on your timeline without retweeting it. Follow the below-mentioned steps to know how you can do it.
Embed the video on your Timeline
- Open Twitter on your device.
- Go to the tweet which you want to share on your timeline.
- Click on the Share icon next to the like button.
- Tap on Copy line to Tweet option to copy the link.
- Now, click on Create a new Tweet button.
- Paste the link, and replace all the part after ? with /video/1.
- Finally, post the tweet on your timeline.
Done, you have successfully shared the Twitter video without retweeting it. Further, the tweet will give clickable credit to the original poster of the video.
Share without crediting the original poster
If you don’t want to give credit to the original poster of the video under the tweet you shared, then you need to download the video and upload it to your account. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Tweet which you want to share.
- Click on the Share icon and copy the link to the tweet.
- Open a website that allows downloading Twitter videos like twittervideodownloader.com and twdown.net
- Paste the link which you have copied.
- Download the video on your device.
- Now, open Twitter and click on create a new tweet icon.
- Attach the video file and post the tweet.
Done, you have successfully posted the Twitter video without giving credit to the original owner of the video.
Conclusion: Share Someone’s Twitter video without Retweeting
So, these are the ways to share someone’s Twitter video without retweeting them. All these methods work on all platforms including Twitter Web, Twitter for iPhone, and Twitter for Android. We hope that this article helps you in posting users’ videos on twitter without retweeting or quoting.