Wondering how to Share iPhone Internet with Your Windows PC, How to Use Your iPhone’s Personal Hotspot to Tether a PC, Use iPhone Internet On Windows 11 or 10 PC –
Windows computers are very popular than others as it is one of the most widely spread, cheap, convenient, and easy-to-handle. For many users, Internet Connectivity on PCs is a must thing.
Many users want to share their iPhone’s Internet on their Windows PC, but don’t know how they can do it. Hopefully, there are some ways by which you can do it.
So, if you are also one of those who want to share your iPhone Internet with Windows PC, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Share iPhone Internet with Your Windows PC?
Users can use their iPhone’s Internet to Windows PC using Personal Hotspot, Bluetooth, as well as using USB Tethering. In this article, we have added some ways by which you can use your iPhone’s Internet on your Windows PC.
Via Personal Hotspot
You can easily share your iPhone’s Internet with Windows PC via Personal Hotspot. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Click on Personal Hotspot.
- Turn on the toggle next to Allow Others to Join and also turn on the toggle for Maximize Compatibility.
- Open your Windows PC, tap on the action center and click on the WiFi icon. Alternatively, you can just search for WiFi in the search box to open WiFi Settings.
- Select your iPhone name from the available networks.
- Click on Connect and enter the password if there is any.
Done, you have successfully used your iPhone mobile internet on your Windows PC through Personal Hotspot.
You can also share your iPhone internet with Windows PC through Bluetooth. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open Settings >> Personal Hotspot >> Turn on Personal Hotspot.
- Go back and enable Bluetooth and Allow New Connections.
- Open Bluetooth Settings on your PC (you can open Bluetooth Settings by searching for Bluetooth in the search box).
- Click on Add Device >> Select Bluetooth >> Tap on your iPhone device name.
- Confirm the pairing request on PC and iPhone by tapping on Connect.
- Once paired, right-click on the Bluetooth in the system tray at the bottom right side.
- Tap on Join a Personal Network.
- Right-click on the iPhone and tap on Connect Using and select Access Point.
Done, you have successfully shared your iPhone’s Internet with Windows PC using Bluetooth.
Via USB Tethering
You can also use USB Tethering to use your iPhone’s internet on your PC. Here’s how you can do it.
- First of all, make sure that your Windows PC has iTunes installed on it, and that your iPhone shows up inside it.
- Open Settings app >> Go to Personal Hotspot >> Enable Allow Others to Join.
- Connect your iPhone to Windows PC via a USB Cable.
Done, you have successfully tethered and now you can use your iPhone’s Internet on your Windows PC.
Conclusion: Share iPhone Internet with Your Windows PC
So, these are the ways by which you can Share and Use iPhone Internet with Your Windows PC. We hope the article helped you in using your device’s mobile data on your Windows computer.
For more articles and updates, do Follow us on Social Media now and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more amazing content.
You May Also Like:
How to Disable Lock Screen Depth Effect on Apple iPhone?
How to Lock Notes with Passcode on iPhone?