How to Share Instagram Profile Link On WhatsApp or Facebook, Can I Share Instagram Posts directly to WhatsApp or Facebook, How do I share someone’s profile link on Instagram DMs –
Instagram is a widely used photo and video sharing social media platform owned by Meta (formerly known as Facebook). It has millions of active users around the world.
Many times, users wish to share someone’s profile or their own profile on WhatsApp or Facebook but they don’t know how to do this. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
So, if you are also one of those who want to share an Instagram Profile URL On WhatsApp or Facebook, you just need to read the article till the end as we have listed the steps to do so.
How to Share Instagram Profile Link On WhatsApp or Facebook?
Before sharing the Profile Link On Facebook or WhatsApp, make sure to Copy the Instagram Profile Link you want to share. To copy a URL, visit the profile > Click on three dots at the top >> Choose Copy Profile URL.
After copying the profile link of an Instagram account, you may be wondering how you can share it on Facebook or WhatsApp? Follow the below steps to check it out.
Via Chat Messages
You can easily share a copied profile URL on Chats, here’s how you can do it.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your device.
- Tap on a chat in which you want to send the link.
- Long-press the message field and tap on the Paste button.
- Finally, click on the Send button to share the link.
Via WhatsApp Status
You can also share an Instagram profile URL on WhatsApp Status which can be accessible to all the users you have chosen. Here’s how you can share it.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Tap on the Status tab at the top.
- Click on the pencil icon and long-press on the screen then select Paste.
- You will see the copied link along with the preview.
- Click on the Send button at the bottom to post the URL.
Done, you have successfully shared the Instagram Profile Link on WhatsApp Status. Now, users can directly visit the profile by clicking on the link.
You can easily share an Instagram Profile link with your Facebook friends via Messenger. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Click on the Messenger icon next to the search icon.
- Now, open a chat in which you want to share the link.
- Once opened, long-press the message field and tap on Paste.
- Finally, click on the Send button.
Via Facebook Stories
You can easily share your profile link on your Facebook story by generating an Instagram Profile QR Code. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the bottom to visit your profile feed.
- Tap on the three-lines or hamburger menu and click on QR Code.
- You will see your Profile QR Code. Tap on the share icon to share it on Facebook.
- You can also save it and then post it on your Facebook Story.
Conclusion: Share Instagram Profile Link On WhatsApp or Facebook
So, these are the ways by which you can share an Instagram Profile Link on WhatsApp or Facebook. We hope the article helped you in copying and sharing your profile URL.
You can easily share someone’s Instagram profile link through Instagram DMs. To do so, open the Instagram Profile >> Click on the three dots at the top >> Select Share This Profile >> Search the user to whom you want to send the profile >> Click on the Send button next to the user’s name.
Yes, you can directly share an Instagram Post directly to social media websites. To do so, head over to the post you want to share >> Click on the three-dots icon at the top of the post >> Tap on the Share button >> Choose your preferred social media app to share the post.
You can easily copy your profile link. To do so, Open a browser >> Type instagram.com and hit the search button >> Login to your account >> Go to your profile feed page >> Click on the search bar and copy the URL.